Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich to review ticket policy after Norwich game 08:01 - Apr 9 with 1851 viewssatsuma

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-68764374
Ipswich to review ticket policy after Norwich game on 08:06 - Apr 9 with 1782 viewsFreddy

So how many tickets were held back, why wont they say ?
Ipswich to review ticket policy after Norwich game on 08:08 - Apr 9 with 1755 viewsBLUEBEAT

They still do not mention what percentage they did give away, just state it wasn’t 20%. Perhaps it was 25% 😆

Also would like to know what percentage was given out for this match in comparison to, say, West Brom or Huddersfield….

Poll: W or W

Ipswich to review ticket policy after Norwich game on 09:28 - Apr 9 with 1334 viewspointofblue

Ipswich to review ticket policy after Norwich game on 08:08 - Apr 9 by BLUEBEAT

They still do not mention what percentage they did give away, just state it wasn’t 20%. Perhaps it was 25% 😆

Also would like to know what percentage was given out for this match in comparison to, say, West Brom or Huddersfield….

Or Blackburn. Or Swansea. Or Middlesbrough. Or Plymouth. Or Cardiff.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Ipswich to review ticket policy after Norwich game on 10:25 - Apr 9 with 1121 viewsPhilTWTD

Ipswich to review ticket policy after Norwich game on 08:06 - Apr 9 by Freddy

So how many tickets were held back, why wont they say ?

From what I gather it was around half the claimed figure. I think the 400 was extrapolated from the 1,600 in the Norfolk Police statement, which seemed an error rather than anything else. They were still policing the same number, regardless of the source of tickets.
Ipswich to review ticket policy after Norwich game on 10:31 - Apr 9 with 1067 viewsitfcsuth

Ipswich to review ticket policy after Norwich game on 10:25 - Apr 9 by PhilTWTD

From what I gather it was around half the claimed figure. I think the 400 was extrapolated from the 1,600 in the Norfolk Police statement, which seemed an error rather than anything else. They were still policing the same number, regardless of the source of tickets.

Around 200 tickets changes the complexion a little.

Around 50 players, staff and commercial partners receiving 3/4 tickets, which I know is absolute standard, not just for Ipswich, but for most clubs.

Of course all the tickets will be snapped for Norwich, and less for Blackburn, Swansea or any other game.

Bit of a non-story if truth be told.
Ipswich to review ticket policy after Norwich game on 10:35 - Apr 9 with 1054 viewsitfcjoe

Feels like the club are deliberately conflating this

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Ipswich to review ticket policy after Norwich game on 10:42 - Apr 9 with 999 viewsPhilTWTD

Ipswich to review ticket policy after Norwich game on 10:31 - Apr 9 by itfcsuth

Around 200 tickets changes the complexion a little.

Around 50 players, staff and commercial partners receiving 3/4 tickets, which I know is absolute standard, not just for Ipswich, but for most clubs.

Of course all the tickets will be snapped for Norwich, and less for Blackburn, Swansea or any other game.

Bit of a non-story if truth be told.

I suspect that is an aspect of it, a relatively low away allocation and more contacts of players/staff likely to take them as the game is local would mean a greater percentage of tickets taken up even if the overall number made available via that route was the same or similar.
Ipswich to review ticket policy after Norwich game on 10:44 - Apr 9 with 976 viewsbluejacko

Ok we get it the small amount if fans who could have got tickets are obviously annoyied but the vast majority hadn’t a hope in hell of getting them! Is it worth all the negativity over a couple of hundred tickets?
Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich to review ticket policy after Norwich game on 10:47 - Apr 9 with 962 viewstextbackup

Ipswich to review ticket policy after Norwich game on 10:42 - Apr 9 by PhilTWTD

I suspect that is an aspect of it, a relatively low away allocation and more contacts of players/staff likely to take them as the game is local would mean a greater percentage of tickets taken up even if the overall number made available via that route was the same or similar.

In the playoff game I had Jay Tabbs allocated ticket.
I spoke with him and he told me due to there only being 2000 each member of the match day squad was allocated 2 tickets. (He only opted for the one as he didn’t need 2)

So based on that there should really have been around 100max given out to staff/players IMO.

Ashton will spin a few lines to try and brush this under the carpet. But people won’t forget

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Ipswich to review ticket policy after Norwich game on 11:27 - Apr 9 with 817 viewstivo

Ipswich to review ticket policy after Norwich game on 11:37 - Apr 9 with 759 viewsDennyx4

Ipswich to review ticket policy after Norwich game on 11:27 - Apr 9 by tivo

Thanks Tivo, It does appear that more has been made of this than necessary. Possibly due to the result, poor atmosphere and the Norfolk Constabulary figure.

I do appreciate your time in response, and can see that you mainly contribute with ticket details on TWTD, so trust your figure, as being accurate.

We need to put this behind us, and have all fans pushing for the results we need in what has been a fantastic season.
Ipswich to review ticket policy after Norwich game on 12:11 - Apr 9 with 670 viewsMiaow

Ipswich to review ticket policy after Norwich game on 10:47 - Apr 9 by textbackup

In the playoff game I had Jay Tabbs allocated ticket.
I spoke with him and he told me due to there only being 2000 each member of the match day squad was allocated 2 tickets. (He only opted for the one as he didn’t need 2)

So based on that there should really have been around 100max given out to staff/players IMO.

Ashton will spin a few lines to try and brush this under the carpet. But people won’t forget

I’m assuming he didn’t need both tickets as two of his family members could probably fit on one seat?

⋆⋆⋆ My Ipswich Town quizzes: https://www.jetpunk.com/series/1696326/hinckfords-ipswich-town-quizzes ⋆⋆⋆
Poll: Which of this season’s (outfield) shirts do you most prefer?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024