Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New rooms needed for premier league 17:40 - Apr 8 with 1632 viewsRIPbobby

I was told that the club are looking into additional rooms for Portman Road specifically for drugs testing that need to be taken freshly at the end of matches. Also potentially having a new Sky TV box placed above the stadium control room and thus maximising our executive boxes which they often use.
Also heard that a car park is likely behind chruchmans for media and other important peeps.

Interesting to hear.
New rooms needed for premier league on 17:45 - Apr 8 with 1538 views66notout

Were you not also privy to a list of likely summer signings?
New rooms needed for premier league on 18:23 - Apr 8 with 1397 viewsle2blue

They’ve been working with the premier league for the last few months, as any club in the running that hasn’t been in the premier league recently has. It’ll also have to include upgrades to the floodlights to meet lux standards, VAR infrastructure of course and upgrades to the media facilities. Wouldn’t be surprised if they upgraded the dressing room as well, they have some space under the gym to expand out into the parking area.
New rooms needed for premier league on 21:24 - Apr 8 with 976 viewsbrazil1982

New rooms needed for premier league on 18:23 - Apr 8 by le2blue

They’ve been working with the premier league for the last few months, as any club in the running that hasn’t been in the premier league recently has. It’ll also have to include upgrades to the floodlights to meet lux standards, VAR infrastructure of course and upgrades to the media facilities. Wouldn’t be surprised if they upgraded the dressing room as well, they have some space under the gym to expand out into the parking area.

Is yhe gym still a gym?
New rooms needed for premier league on 07:38 - Apr 9 with 601 viewshoppy

New rooms needed for premier league on 21:24 - Apr 8 by brazil1982

Is yhe gym still a gym?

It’s still got life, gym, but not as we know it.

(I’m not actually sure, but wasn’t at least some of it used to create the TownTV studio?)

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024