Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Edited due to the news below. 20:25 - Apr 7 with 1961 viewsSwailsey

N/A
[Post edited 7 Apr 21:03]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Since the club are probably reading this on 20:34 - Apr 7 with 1906 viewsWeWereZombies

Where is CHealyIsAPleasure these days ?

Oh, you meant the player and not the TWTD poster...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Since the club are probably reading this on 20:35 - Apr 7 with 1905 viewsSwailsey

Since the club are probably reading this on 20:34 - Apr 7 by WeWereZombies

Where is CHealyIsAPleasure these days ?

Oh, you meant the player and not the TWTD poster...

For a while I hoped he could answer the question in my signature that’s been haunting me for years.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Re: Colin Healy's wife Kelly on 20:47 - Apr 7 with 1888 viewswellhungphil

Hi guys,

It's probably not the ideal place to post this, and I don't know if the news reached the TWTD forum over the past couple of days, but Colin's wife Kelly sadly died last Thursday.

Colin and Kelly (RIP) are the parents of Arran, who is currently a player at Cork City FC, where Colin was manager until last season.

Keep Colin in your thoughts, and take care of yourselves.

Phil

https://rip.ie/death-notice/kelly-healy-cork-rylane-552313
Re: Colin Healy's wife Kelly on 20:53 - Apr 7 with 1849 viewsSwailsey

Re: Colin Healy's wife Kelly on 20:47 - Apr 7 by wellhungphil

Hi guys,

It's probably not the ideal place to post this, and I don't know if the news reached the TWTD forum over the past couple of days, but Colin's wife Kelly sadly died last Thursday.

Colin and Kelly (RIP) are the parents of Arran, who is currently a player at Cork City FC, where Colin was manager until last season.

Phil

Gosh, what horrible news. I loved Colin as a player here, not that that is important in relation to this - but to be clear the OP isn't in any way taking the mick out of him.

Sending thoughts to all impacted.

Re: Colin Healy's wife Kelly on 21:34 - Apr 7 with 1660 viewswellhungphil

Re: Colin Healy's wife Kelly on 20:53 - Apr 7 by Swailsey

Gosh, what horrible news. I loved Colin as a player here, not that that is important in relation to this - but to be clear the OP isn't in any way taking the mick out of him.

It's horrible news for sure. She was a young woman who was seemingly very well loved in her job as a nurse in Cork University Hospital. My next door neighbour Alice also works there, I'll ask her if she knew Kelly, next time I see her.

There wasn't any notion of you taking the mick out of him in the OP (I liked what you wrote, and the mystery-quote is as tantalising as it is true!), and even if there had been, it'd just be harmless footy banter stuff anyway.

I had high hopes for Colin when he made his debut for Ireland - for some reason I have it stuck in my head that he scored on his debut and got Man of the Match in that game (he played 13 times for the senior Ireland team and scored once, against Finland on 21st August 2002).

He's originally a Ballincollig lad I'm pretty sure, so only a ten minute cycle from my home town in Bishopstown.

I was delighted when he joined Ipswich, since I always remembered his good showings for Ireland, and I was thinking he might do well for the Town. I could be confusing some old stories, but I think he suffered a pretty bad leg injury which put his career on hold for quite some time, not long after making his debut for Ireland.

In any case, thank you for your reply and it is good of you to send your thoughts to all impacted by Kelly's untimely passing.
Re: Colin Healy's wife Kelly on 09:43 - Apr 8 with 1125 viewsWeWereZombies

Re: Colin Healy's wife Kelly on 21:34 - Apr 7 by wellhungphil

It's horrible news for sure. She was a young woman who was seemingly very well loved in her job as a nurse in Cork University Hospital. My next door neighbour Alice also works there, I'll ask her if she knew Kelly, next time I see her.

There wasn't any notion of you taking the mick out of him in the OP (I liked what you wrote, and the mystery-quote is as tantalising as it is true!), and even if there had been, it'd just be harmless footy banter stuff anyway.

I had high hopes for Colin when he made his debut for Ireland - for some reason I have it stuck in my head that he scored on his debut and got Man of the Match in that game (he played 13 times for the senior Ireland team and scored once, against Finland on 21st August 2002).

He's originally a Ballincollig lad I'm pretty sure, so only a ten minute cycle from my home town in Bishopstown.

I was delighted when he joined Ipswich, since I always remembered his good showings for Ireland, and I was thinking he might do well for the Town. I could be confusing some old stories, but I think he suffered a pretty bad leg injury which put his career on hold for quite some time, not long after making his debut for Ireland.

In any case, thank you for your reply and it is good of you to send your thoughts to all impacted by Kelly's untimely passing.

It comes to us all but when the young die it seems especially sad.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Re: Colin Healy's wife Kelly on 21:07 - Apr 8 with 769 viewsbluebudgie

Hi guys,

Phil

I am very sorry to hear that news . It's always harder to take when it is someone who is young RIP Kelly
Re: Colin Healy's wife Kelly on 21:28 - Apr 8 with 714 viewsMK1

Re: Colin Healy's wife Kelly on 20:53 - Apr 7 by Swailsey

You weren't to know mate. There was nothing in your post for you to be sorry about.
Don't beat yourself up about it.
Login to get fewer ads

Re: Colin Healy's wife Kelly on 21:35 - Apr 8 with 669 viewsMK1

Hi guys,

Phil

Very sad news. Thoughts and best wishes to all family and friends.
R.I.P Kelly. Taken too soon.
Edited due to the news below. on 21:44 - Apr 8 with 621 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ach, poor sod. Horrible for him and his family.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Edited due to the news below. on 22:42 - Apr 8 with 485 viewsClareBlue

https://www.corkbeo.ie/sport/soccer/cork-city-fc-lead-tributes-28947621
It's sad. My daughter is in Cork and knows them well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024