Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That's another evening at FPR that will live long in the memory 14:31 - Apr 7 with 511 viewsMullet

Just got back from a lovely old week in West Suffolk. Luckily I was far enough from Ixworth to avoid having my tyres slashed. Bury St Edmunds is a lovely place to visit when the sun is out and Abbey Gardens is buzzing.

I sat in the Cobbold for the first time since that England game, seems they'll let anyone in there if you have a valid ticket. Saints oddly seemed like the best team and have some dizzyingly good individuals too but not at the level Leeds and Leicester have. Given how things have shaken out since it seems they'll be part of an incredibly competitive playoff lineup.

When I got back to Norwich Rd I could still hear the North stand clear as a bell. Whether it was the daze of the win, or just not being local I walked to the wrong car park twice before realising I was opposite the Brewer's Arms.

The playoff game against Bolton remains the bar for me, but that was in the conversation. Being able to hear BA properly and having such excitement really made a difference to the players I'd say.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

That's another evening at FPR that will live long in the memory on 14:58 - Apr 7 with 415 viewsleitrimblue

West Suffolk is gods own country Mullet, gonna get back there for a week myself next month.
I guess you stayed in the cultural centre of Haverhill and just did the odd day trip to Bury etc?
That's another evening at FPR that will live long in the memory on 15:01 - Apr 7 with 411 viewsMullet

That's another evening at FPR that will live long in the memory on 14:58 - Apr 7 by leitrimblue

West Suffolk is gods own country Mullet, gonna get back there for a week myself next month.
I guess you stayed in the cultural centre of Haverhill and just did the odd day trip to Bury etc?

Nah it was one of the little villages about 5 mins drive from the Tesco. I say village, it seemed to be a dozen houses clumped around a crossroads by some fields.

It's almost as good as Halesworth out that way.

Went to the West Stow Saxon Village and Thetford Forest so got a good vibe for our pagan ancestors as I also read Cat Jarman's River Kings all week.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

That's another evening at FPR that will live long in the memory on 15:03 - Apr 7 with 390 viewsNthsuffolkblue

That's another evening at FPR that will live long in the memory on 15:01 - Apr 7 by Mullet

Nah it was one of the little villages about 5 mins drive from the Tesco. I say village, it seemed to be a dozen houses clumped around a crossroads by some fields.

It's almost as good as Halesworth out that way.

Went to the West Stow Saxon Village and Thetford Forest so got a good vibe for our pagan ancestors as I also read Cat Jarman's River Kings all week.

"Almost as good as Halesworth!"

You sell it so well!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024