Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Underwhelming as usual v Norwich... 17:07 - Apr 6 with 937 viewsford6600

From the euphoria of the Soton match, much like the aftermath of the Watford high(Leeds thrashing), we slump to defeat after a great performance. Of course Norwich play 100% only it seems against us we are Brazil, Real Madrid, Man City all rolled up in one when they play us. We were in city this morning avoided Bell and Murderers ended up in Wildman pub in city centre.
Several other town fans in there but lacklustre performance made me glad wasn't at match. Afterwards city fans all smiles and buoyant atmosphere, this result makes their year! Saw a bloke insisting on being wheeled into pub to celebrate this great victory 'over the big team'. Another guy in pub said he would have called in sick tonight at work if they had lost, but now didnt care if p*ssed at work later. This fixture really is their cup final! If we dont get automatic bring on Budgies in play offs let's burst this Budgie Bubble once and for all, home and away wins or glorious Wembley victory. Let's put then to the sword asap.
Underwhelming as usual v Norwich... on 17:30 - Apr 6 with 824 viewsOldFart71

Went to the Three Tuns in Needham to watch the match. Maybe the last time I go there as I have now been on four occasions and Town have lost every one. I honestly thought we would win today, but the performance was inept. Seemed the players didn't in any way realise the importance to fans that they show up. We gave them endless chances looking all over the place in defence, something McKenna will seriously have to address if we got to the Prem otherwise we are just going to be cannon fodder for the rest. Only bright part of today was we are still in second place.
Underwhelming as usual v Norwich... on 17:42 - Apr 6 with 774 viewsBluesky

All cool.
We meet them at Wembley in the playoffs with Burns, Moore and Hurst fit, out of Ramadan for Morsy and Al Hamadi and the virus that is currently affecting our squad will be history. Then we dismantle them in the most public of venues - say about 6-0 and smooth up into the premiership. Simples.

The boys are clearly suffering from some lurgy at present but what a season we've had. There can be no complaints and much to look forward to. We have bigger things than beating Norwich ahead of us,
Underwhelming as usual v Norwich... on 17:44 - Apr 6 with 752 viewsChurchman

Underwhelming as usual v Norwich... on 17:42 - Apr 6 by Bluesky

All cool.
We meet them at Wembley in the playoffs with Burns, Moore and Hurst fit, out of Ramadan for Morsy and Al Hamadi and the virus that is currently affecting our squad will be history. Then we dismantle them in the most public of venues - say about 6-0 and smooth up into the premiership. Simples.

The boys are clearly suffering from some lurgy at present but what a season we've had. There can be no complaints and much to look forward to. We have bigger things than beating Norwich ahead of us,

Spot on.

I’m still very disappointed though, but looking forward to the next game now.
Underwhelming as usual v Norwich... on 17:48 - Apr 6 with 716 viewsBent_double

Didn't a similar thing happen before? After the efforts in the Bristol City game, we went to Cardiff, early Saturday KO, put in a poor performance, and lost.

I had a feeling the same might happen today.

No more early Saturday KOs please.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Underwhelming as usual v Norwich... on 17:52 - Apr 6 with 691 viewsford6600

Underwhelming as usual v Norwich... on 17:30 - Apr 6 by OldFart71

Went to the Three Tuns in Needham to watch the match. Maybe the last time I go there as I have now been on four occasions and Town have lost every one. I honestly thought we would win today, but the performance was inept. Seemed the players didn't in any way realise the importance to fans that they show up. We gave them endless chances looking all over the place in defence, something McKenna will seriously have to address if we got to the Prem otherwise we are just going to be cannon fodder for the rest. Only bright part of today was we are still in second place.

At least you were in Suffolk, in Norwich city centre city fans so happy, they read the headlines about Town this season but when they play us, we are poor. They must wonder what the hype is about. Yes keep changing pubs until find a sweet spot...
Underwhelming as usual v Norwich... on 17:59 - Apr 6 with 640 viewsWickhamsLeftBoot

When we eventually beat them, a whole generation of scummers won’t know how to react, and it’ll be glorious.

Bigger picture, we know we’re on the ascendancy and in safe hands.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024