Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
........A TWO MAN WALL THAT BROKE AWAY ......GOALLLL 16:17 - Apr 6 with 849 viewseddiespearitt03

What kind of defending was that ? Go on...have a free shot ?

I think it was time to rest players and start with a different team for first 45 minutes and see how that goes.
A simple 4-4-1-1 or a 4-4-2
How about Humphreys at left back and Davies left midfield ?

We needed a rigid back 4 to defend .
Our defending is woeful .

I'm probably thinking Al Hamady should of started up front alongside Broadhead. Taylor and Sarimento to start a game ?

It was a very tired performance and it would take a bit of inspiration to change the PLAN A that has served us well.

........A TWO MAN WALL THAT BROKE AWAY ......GOALLLL on 16:19 - Apr 6 with 818 viewsFrimleyBlue

Players can only trust their keeper and he set the wall.

It was tho a great shot. Hladky was right behind it.. until it swerved. Excellent technique and it makes it look poor keeping but that swerve was on point.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

........A TWO MAN WALL THAT BROKE AWAY ......GOALLLL on 16:20 - Apr 6 with 810 viewspointofblue

Our defending is an issue because they have very little protection from midfield.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

........A TWO MAN WALL THAT BROKE AWAY ......GOALLLL on 16:21 - Apr 6 with 787 viewsNthsuffolkblue

McKenna has taken as far as he can ... needs to be sacked before the season is wasted.

Davis would make a good striker.

Burns should have started even if he only has 1 leg.

I think Frimmers took your post seriously! Really, Frimmers?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

........A TWO MAN WALL THAT BROKE AWAY ......GOALLLL on 16:23 - Apr 6 with 746 viewsNthsuffolkblue

........A TWO MAN WALL THAT BROKE AWAY ......GOALLLL on 16:20 - Apr 6 by pointofblue

Our defending is an issue because they have very little protection from midfield.

Very disappointing that Morsy didn't run across and clear the shot off the post after Hladky got his hand to it. Far too static.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

........A TWO MAN WALL THAT BROKE AWAY ......GOALLLL on 16:24 - Apr 6 with 726 viewspointofblue

........A TWO MAN WALL THAT BROKE AWAY ......GOALLLL on 16:23 - Apr 6 by Nthsuffolkblue

Very disappointing that Morsy didn't run across and clear the shot off the post after Hladky got his hand to it. Far too static.

Ha, I mean in general, not the free kick. Though it was Morsy who gave it away.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

........A TWO MAN WALL THAT BROKE AWAY ......GOALLLL on 16:30 - Apr 6 with 667 viewsFrimleyBlue

........A TWO MAN WALL THAT BROKE AWAY ......GOALLLL on 16:21 - Apr 6 by Nthsuffolkblue

McKenna has taken as far as he can ... needs to be sacked before the season is wasted.

Davis would make a good striker.

Burns should have started even if he only has 1 leg.

I think Frimmers took your post seriously! Really, Frimmers?

Ah no. I didn't actually read his post lol. Just the subject

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

........A TWO MAN WALL THAT BROKE AWAY ......GOALLLL on 11:12 - Apr 7 with 493 viewsmadmouse1959

Was expecting a 4 man wall at least.

shampoo dave

........A TWO MAN WALL THAT BROKE AWAY ......GOALLLL on 11:19 - Apr 7 with 458 viewsbournemouthblue

........A TWO MAN WALL THAT BROKE AWAY ......GOALLLL on 16:19 - Apr 6 by FrimleyBlue

Players can only trust their keeper and he set the wall.

It was tho a great shot. Hladky was right behind it.. until it swerved. Excellent technique and it makes it look poor keeping but that swerve was on point.

Yeh I don't think the free kick taker got enough credit for a shot I suspect he executed pretty much to how he wanted

I thought it was a rare bit of quality in a game lacking it frankly but there you go, it's the sort of decider you get in a tight game

Norwich were wasteful in the good moments they did get into and we should have punished them for it

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Login to get fewer ads

........A TWO MAN WALL THAT BROKE AWAY ......GOALLLL on 11:26 - Apr 7 with 434 viewsstrikalite

........A TWO MAN WALL THAT BROKE AWAY ......GOALLLL on 11:12 - Apr 7 by madmouse1959

Was expecting a 4 man wall at least.

Think from that distance the keeper just wants to see the ball before the free kick is taken, it seemed to swerve and dip quite late taking it right into the corner, if he tried that strike twenty times again he probably wouldn't score from there...
........A TWO MAN WALL THAT BROKE AWAY ......GOALLLL on 11:28 - Apr 7 with 423 viewsibbleobble

We’ve climbed 35 leagues places under McKenna playing the same system and you want to change it now? 😂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024