Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Think we were noticeably poorer today.. 15:24 - Apr 6 with 689 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

..because it was Morsys worst game for us.

When he plays bad, it’s noticeable for me as he’s our most important player. I don’t mean to particularly single him out as they were all dreadful but he’s too important to how we play to overcome it when he has a very rare off day. Same thing happened at Leeds away earlier in the season when he had an off game.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Think we were noticeably poorer today.. on 15:43 - Apr 6 with 610 viewsFrimleyBlue

I think collectively we were just poor with the ball. Morsy had no out balls. He tried to drive but no one drove with him we were just out there.

It wasn't horrific. At the end of the day we didn't get battered, hladky didn't have a shot to save minus the freekick which was horrid for a keeper.

But with the ball we were incredibly lethargic. No runners. No creative ideas. We ignored gaps. Ignored diag opportunities. Lost count the number of times wolfy turned to Burgess when davis was free. And the same with hutch when Burgess had the ball.. we were afraid today I think.

I know KM says we block out external noise.. but it's natural to feel things. We weren't this seasons ipswich we were ipswich of past years.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Think we were noticeably poorer today.. on 15:45 - Apr 6 with 608 viewsTractorWood

Thought he played pretty well but no options showing for him.

We were just generally flat imo. Leif did well but there wasn't much service to Moore.

Broadhead didn't do enough for me. Harness looked like he hadn't played in a few months.
[Post edited 6 Apr 15:47]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Think we were noticeably poorer today.. on 15:45 - Apr 6 with 606 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Think we were noticeably poorer today.. on 15:43 - Apr 6 by FrimleyBlue

I think collectively we were just poor with the ball. Morsy had no out balls. He tried to drive but no one drove with him we were just out there.

It wasn't horrific. At the end of the day we didn't get battered, hladky didn't have a shot to save minus the freekick which was horrid for a keeper.

But with the ball we were incredibly lethargic. No runners. No creative ideas. We ignored gaps. Ignored diag opportunities. Lost count the number of times wolfy turned to Burgess when davis was free. And the same with hutch when Burgess had the ball.. we were afraid today I think.

I know KM says we block out external noise.. but it's natural to feel things. We weren't this seasons ipswich we were ipswich of past years.

Completely agree Frimmers with pretty much all of that.

Think we were noticeably poorer today.. on 15:47 - Apr 6 with 567 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Think we were noticeably poorer today.. on 15:45 - Apr 6 by TractorWood

Thought he played pretty well but no options showing for him.

We were just generally flat imo. Leif did well but there wasn't much service to Moore.

Broadhead didn't do enough for me. Harness looked like he hadn't played in a few months.
[Post edited 6 Apr 15:47]

I like mckennas rotation policy when it’s not working mid game but for me we needed to keep Chaplin on rather than harness today.

Chaplins movement was the only creative threat we had all game. Broady was poor.

Think we were noticeably poorer today.. on 15:48 - Apr 6 with 551 viewstextbackup

Because he’s so good week in week out, when he’s a 6/10 you really notice it.

I thought the same.

Of course you can even mention that on here though. It’s like these people don’t think even SM himself will be down on how he played today.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Think we were noticeably poorer today.. on 16:15 - Apr 6 with 443 viewspointofblue

Think we were noticeably poorer today.. on 15:48 - Apr 6 by textbackup

Because he’s so good week in week out, when he’s a 6/10 you really notice it.

I thought the same.

Of course you can even mention that on here though. It’s like these people don’t think even SM himself will be down on how he played today.

Certain players never get any credit on here whilst certain players cannot be criticised. Has always been thus.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Think we were noticeably poorer today.. on 16:16 - Apr 6 with 434 viewschicoazul

Think we were noticeably poorer today.. on 15:43 - Apr 6 by FrimleyBlue

Missing Burns, eh.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Think we were noticeably poorer today.. on 16:18 - Apr 6 with 408 viewsFrimleyBlue

Think we were noticeably poorer today.. on 16:16 - Apr 6 by chicoazul

Missing Burns, eh.

We did.

But imo even if he played today there's no garentee it would have helped as we kept ignoring the space hutch had on that side anyway.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Login to get fewer ads

Think we were noticeably poorer today.. on 16:28 - Apr 6 with 359 viewstextbackup

Think we were noticeably poorer today.. on 16:16 - Apr 6 by chicoazul

Missing Burns, eh.

Not many players can cope with 65mins of Burns, then face a completely different player in OH.

90mins of either is easier

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024