Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First time in 2 odd years - embarrassed of us today 14:35 - Apr 6 with 1138 viewstextbackup

Broadhead was absolutely abysmal
Chaplin crap
Moore sht
Morsy worse game he’s had for us.
That they didn’t play the second half but had better chances than us says it all.
Scum did a job, but didn’t honestly need to even try.

We barely attacked, didn’t try and turn their huge slow defenders.

Utter sht

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

First time in 2 odd years - embarrassed of us today on 14:36 - Apr 6 with 1110 viewsJohn_Warks_Willy

Maidstone?

Poll: Is Billm….

First time in 2 odd years - embarrassed of us today on 14:38 - Apr 6 with 1016 viewsNeedhamChris

Treating it like any other game worked well against a side all fired up for it didn't it...

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

First time in 2 odd years - embarrassed of us today on 14:38 - Apr 6 with 1018 viewsmelonhead

Yep i was embarrassed for them just not good enough and i’m hoping Mckenna tells them that everywhere on pitch there where poor performances gutted.
First time in 2 odd years - embarrassed of us today on 14:42 - Apr 6 with 958 viewsbaxterbasics

First time in 2 odd years - embarrassed of us today on 14:36 - Apr 6 by John_Warks_Willy

Maidstone?

This was worse than Maidstone. Maidstone was an anomaly in that we performed miles better than the oppo but they got a freak result with two chances. The scoreline flattered Maidstone.

Not the case today, if anything the performance deserved worse than 1-0.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

First time in 2 odd years - embarrassed of us today on 14:42 - Apr 6 with 956 viewsStewart27

To be fair mate it seems like you’ve moaned like fvck and been embarrassed by us for the last 2 years.

I know you’re a legend on this site and I’m absolutely nobody but that’s how I see it.

Hopefully we’ll come good one day.
First time in 2 odd years - embarrassed of us today on 14:45 - Apr 6 with 875 viewstextbackup

First time in 2 odd years - embarrassed of us today on 14:42 - Apr 6 by Stewart27

To be fair mate it seems like you’ve moaned like fvck and been embarrassed by us for the last 2 years.

I know you’re a legend on this site and I’m absolutely nobody but that’s how I see it.

I mean that’s completely wrong on all fronts. But hey ho

First time in 2 odd years - embarrassed of us today on 14:48 - Apr 6 with 817 viewstextbackup

First time in 2 odd years - embarrassed of us today on 14:36 - Apr 6 by John_Warks_Willy

Maidstone?

That was a different level of weird. We had about a billion shots.

Today we were utter sht and created Jack sht

Stacy, fcking Stacy, stopped Davis. The mind boggles

First time in 2 odd years - embarrassed of us today on 14:48 - Apr 6 with 801 viewsNeedhamChris

First time in 2 odd years - embarrassed of us today on 14:42 - Apr 6 by Stewart27

In the words of some weapon on Arnie's thread - calm down fanny face.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Login to get fewer ads

First time in 2 odd years - embarrassed of us today on 14:50 - Apr 6 with 761 viewsCopfordBlue

The only thing I’m embarrassed about are the negative comments from some of our supporters. I’m proud of this team and our club for the first time in a long while. One narrow defeat doesn’t change that for me.

Poll: Most enjoyable calendar year as an Ipswich supporter

First time in 2 odd years - embarrassed of us today on 14:51 - Apr 6 with 733 viewsJimmy86

First time in 2 odd years - embarrassed of us today on 14:38 - Apr 6 by melonhead

Yep i was embarrassed for them just not good enough and i’m hoping Mckenna tells them that everywhere on pitch there where poor performances gutted.

Think today should also act as a lesson from McKenna too... All the talk in the build up is that they're aware of the importance of it to the supporters and it's a great occasion to be a part of etc. But, they view it as just the next game is the issue for me... Too casual in their mentality for a game of that magnitude!

It's soul destroying and this hurts more than the rest, as we're top and have 20 points on them, yet still didn't turn up!
First time in 2 odd years - embarrassed of us today on 14:52 - Apr 6 with 712 viewstextbackup

First time in 2 odd years - embarrassed of us today on 14:50 - Apr 6 by CopfordBlue

The only thing I’m embarrassed about are the negative comments from some of our supporters. I’m proud of this team and our club for the first time in a long while. One narrow defeat doesn’t change that for me.

Oh a real life hero you.

Narrow defeat… I’d agree if we had a couple of decent chances, or played well.

No idea what you saw today that you could say you were proud of. I saw many poor individual performances (hence the ‘embarrassed today’)
[Post edited 6 Apr 14:56]

First time in 2 odd years - embarrassed of us today on 14:52 - Apr 6 with 695 viewspointofblue

Maidstone?

99 times out of 100 we would have thrashed Maidstone. We turned up, just couldn't finish.

We didn't turn up today.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

First time in 2 odd years - embarrassed of us today on 14:57 - Apr 6 with 615 viewsCopfordBlue

First time in 2 odd years - embarrassed of us today on 14:52 - Apr 6 by textbackup

Oh a real life hero you.

Narrow defeat… I’d agree if we had a couple of decent chances, or played well.

No idea what you saw today that you could say you were proud of. I saw many poor individual performances (hence the ‘embarrassed today’)
[Post edited 6 Apr 14:56]

I’m not trying to be a hero. It’s an honest comment. Getting beaten 9-1 on aggregate by them when they went up was embarrassing, 1-7 to Peterborough was embarrassing, the pitiful way we were relegated was too. Today was just an off day. Really disappointing, I was expecting better but it happens.

I know you’re a real supporter who like me has followed the club for decades. Apologies if my reply was unfair, or an unnecessary dig. It wasn’t really aimed at you, I’m just frustrated how one poor result has changed the mood. We’ve got two massive home games this week. The team needs the supporters to stick with them. Keep the faith!
[Post edited 6 Apr 14:58]

Poll: Most enjoyable calendar year as an Ipswich supporter

First time in 2 odd years - embarrassed of us today on 15:05 - Apr 6 with 521 viewstextbackup

First time in 2 odd years - embarrassed of us today on 14:57 - Apr 6 by CopfordBlue

I’m not trying to be a hero. It’s an honest comment. Getting beaten 9-1 on aggregate by them when they went up was embarrassing, 1-7 to Peterborough was embarrassing, the pitiful way we were relegated was too. Today was just an off day. Really disappointing, I was expecting better but it happens.

I know you’re a real supporter who like me has followed the club for decades. Apologies if my reply was unfair, or an unnecessary dig. It wasn’t really aimed at you, I’m just frustrated how one poor result has changed the mood. We’ve got two massive home games this week. The team needs the supporters to stick with them. Keep the faith!
[Post edited 6 Apr 14:58]

I have complete and utter faith in this lot, which is why them being so pitiful today has hurt so badly.

Completely out of character.

But it worries me that we didn’t show up at leeds away, now scum away… doesn’t fill me with hope if we finish in the POs

First time in 2 odd years - embarrassed of us today on 15:07 - Apr 6 with 488 viewsbilllm

Broadhead shouldn't start away,Moore wasn't fit shouldn't have started,Chaplin was crap
We're were to slow and woolfy pissed me off trying stupid long passes all over the park
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024