Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dreadful performance. Utterly dreadful 14:27 - Apr 6 with 1425 viewsIllinoisblue

Yes perspective needed etc. but that was really bad.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Dreadful performance. Utterly dreadful on 14:30 - Apr 6 with 1384 viewsScuzzer

I wouldn't say dreadful...poor yes but improved with the subs.

Established 1968

Dreadful performance. Utterly dreadful on 14:31 - Apr 6 with 1352 viewsNutkins_Return

Was a tired performance. 50/50 games and unfortunately a keeper howler has cost us.
Massively overdoing it on 14:32 - Apr 6 with 1287 viewsredrickstuhaart

But for a very good free kick, we get a draw or sneak a win with the denied pen, or Chappers' chance and we talk about grinding out a tough away win.
Dreadful performance. Utterly dreadful on 14:33 - Apr 6 with 1278 viewsgainsboroughblue

Can't remember a derby game as sterile as that. That's two games against them this year that we've got it a bit wrong imo. One the plus (?) side, we may have another two chances at them but as a club, we just seem to have a real issue getting one over them.

I'm going to have a massive drink and bin off the rest of the day.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Dreadful performance. Utterly dreadful on 14:33 - Apr 6 with 1245 viewsSamWhiteUK

We had all the ball, particularly second half, but we just didn't turn the screw. Passes misplaced, wrong speed etc, then give away a silly foul and let all the pressure off. Morsy had probably his worst game in ages, a few sloppy moments. That's not to single him out but it's most noticeable from him as he's so good normally. A few balls through from Norwich that really should have been cut out.

Unfortunately, Norwich didn't play amazingly well but they didn't have to.
Dreadful performance. Utterly dreadful on 14:34 - Apr 6 with 1172 viewsstrikalite

First half once again way off it..

Miss Burns for that ball over the top that's for sure
Dreadful performance. Utterly dreadful on 14:35 - Apr 6 with 1148 viewscressi

Dreadful performance. Utterly dreadful on 14:33 - Apr 6 by gainsboroughblue

Can't remember a derby game as sterile as that. That's two games against them this year that we've got it a bit wrong imo. One the plus (?) side, we may have another two chances at them but as a club, we just seem to have a real issue getting one over them.

I'm going to have a massive drink and bin off the rest of the day.

Was awful although better when subs came on. Please don't sign Moore whatever league we are in can't trap a bag of cement.
Dreadful performance. Utterly dreadful on 14:36 - Apr 6 with 1121 viewsSimonds92

Got it wrong with Axel & Kieffer. McKenna is a genius but sometimes you have to emphasise the opposition's weaknesses rather than your strengths. Lots of pundits saying beforehand Kieffer was ideal for the scum cbs and they were proven correct.
Login to get fewer ads

Dreadful performance. Utterly dreadful on 14:36 - Apr 6 with 1110 viewsbelgablue

Dreadful performance. Utterly dreadful on 14:34 - Apr 6 by strikalite

First half once again way off it..

Miss Burns for that ball over the top that's for sure

I think we're really missing burns at the moment. Makes such a difference

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Dreadful performance. Utterly dreadful on 14:37 - Apr 6 with 1048 viewsArnieM

Dreadful performance. Utterly dreadful on 14:30 - Apr 6 by Scuzzer

I wouldn't say dreadful...poor yes but improved with the subs.

I can’t remember the last time any Ipswich Town side actually turned up for a derby game, EVER!!
Absolutely gutless performance by us in this fixture yet again today.

I said 3-4 months ago on here d I’m would make the play offs. I was accused of bed wetting.

I’m saying again, when /if we get them in those play offs, those c nts will beat us again.

We all have to hope they finish 5th now and let Saints do what we bloody can’t.

Cue the down arrows …. I don’t give a shi t

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Dreadful performance. Utterly dreadful on 14:38 - Apr 6 with 996 viewsslump

It really wasn't

We've just got this annoying monkey on our back

They didn't have a good game, just got 8/9/10 players behind the ball after going 1 up. We got behind them what, 3 or 4 times at most?

I hate their football, but it worked for them today.

All small setback, that's all, we'll come back stronger.

UTT

Dreadful performance. Utterly dreadful on 14:43 - Apr 6 with 927 viewstextbackup

Dreadful performance. Utterly dreadful on 14:31 - Apr 6 by Nutkins_Return

Was a tired performance. 50/50 games and unfortunately a keeper howler has cost us.

Howler?

At some point in that 10min spell of norwich pressure they were going to score.

They had shots. We didn’t. We didn’t do fcking anything to deserve a goal today

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Dreadful performance. Utterly dreadful on 14:46 - Apr 6 with 870 viewsSwansea_Blue

Dreadful performance. Utterly dreadful on 14:43 - Apr 6 by textbackup

Howler?

Of course. He’ll be really annoyed to not have done better with that. He’ll have seen swerve on a ball before.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Dreadful performance. Utterly dreadful on 14:52 - Apr 6 with 793 viewsArnieM

Dreadful performance. Utterly dreadful on 14:38 - Apr 6 by slump

It really wasn't

They didn't have a good game, just got 8/9/10 players behind the ball after going 1 up. We got behind them what, 3 or 4 times at most?

They okay like that every game. Leicester had the guile to unpick it.
Scum sit deep and hit on the break it’s classic League One style football against the more footballing approach and it’ll probably see them promoted via the PO’s because we sure as hell can’t play against it.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Dreadful performance. Utterly dreadful on 14:53 - Apr 6 with 745 viewsNutkins_Return

Dreadful performance. Utterly dreadful on 14:43 - Apr 6 by textbackup

Howler?

It was a really poor piece of goalkeeping. Really unfortunate for him to happen in that game.
Dreadful performance. Utterly dreadful on 14:54 - Apr 6 with 728 viewstextbackup

Dreadful performance. Utterly dreadful on 14:38 - Apr 6 by slump

It really wasn't

Even with 8/9 behind the ball they had the much better chances in the second half, a couple gifted by us.
What on earth have you watched today.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Dreadful performance. Utterly dreadful on 14:56 - Apr 6 with 689 viewsgainsboroughblue

Dreadful performance. Utterly dreadful on 14:54 - Apr 6 by textbackup

Even with 8/9 behind the ball they had the much better chances in the second half, a couple gifted by us.

They were perfectly happy to let us have the ball and just pick us off. We were poor creatively and our passing was sloppy. For all our possession in that second half, it was more likely to be 0-2 than 1-1 as you say.

Don't think Angus Gunn will have an easier game and for a team who has set their own standards this season and scored 80+ goals, that was so so disappointing.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Dreadful performance. Utterly dreadful on 15:14 - Apr 6 with 598 viewsslump

Dreadful performance. Utterly dreadful on 14:54 - Apr 6 by textbackup

Not a dreadful performance, more a frustrating one. We played some okay stuff at time's just not good enough today.

I've seen us play dreadfully plenty of times in the last decade. Just applying a bit of perspective.

UTT

Dreadful performance. Utterly dreadful on 15:14 - Apr 6 with 592 viewsslump

Dreadful performance. Utterly dreadful on 15:14 - Apr 6 by slump

Not a dreadful performance, more a frustrating one. We played some okay stuff at time's just not good enough today.

I've seen us play dreadfully plenty of times in the last decade. Just applying a bit of perspective.

Anyway...

Cov 1 up

UTT

Dreadful performance. Utterly dreadful on 15:16 - Apr 6 with 553 viewsredrickstuhaart

Dreadful performance. Utterly dreadful on 14:53 - Apr 6 by Nutkins_Return

It was a really poor piece of goalkeeping. Really unfortunate for him to happen in that game.

Did you see the shot from behind and the bizarre swerve on it?

Not an easy one. And I doubt the player could strike it like that twice in 20 attempts.
Dreadful performance. Utterly dreadful on 15:17 - Apr 6 with 542 viewsnodge_blue

Dreadful performance. Utterly dreadful on 14:36 - Apr 6 by Simonds92

Got it wrong with Axel & Kieffer. McKenna is a genius but sometimes you have to emphasise the opposition's weaknesses rather than your strengths. Lots of pundits saying beforehand Kieffer was ideal for the scum cbs and they were proven correct.

Theres no way we dont start that game without Moore.

Tuanzebe is more questionable.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024