Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town TV 16:39 - Apr 5 with 966 viewsThisIsMyUsername

I've never used it but might end up doing so tomorrow.

Is it just a case of registering and logging in then paying to stream the match?

@veterans_project on Instagram. Please follow the page.
Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Town TV on 16:47 - Apr 5 with 943 viewsKeno

If the game in on UK TV (eg Sky) you may need the device on which you are watching 'to be another country' where the game isnt being shown

Italy is usually very nice this time of year

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Town TV on 16:48 - Apr 5 with 941 viewsWeWereZombies

If you are in the United Kingdom then, unfortunately, Sky have sole rights and TownTV will not be streaming the match (but you should be OK if you are overseas.)

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Town TV on 16:51 - Apr 5 with 907 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Understood!

Thanks both.

@veterans_project on Instagram. Please follow the page.
Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Town TV on 18:15 - Apr 5 with 781 viewsacj

Town TV on 16:48 - Apr 5 by WeWereZombies

If you are in the United Kingdom then, unfortunately, Sky have sole rights and TownTV will not be streaming the match (but you should be OK if you are overseas.)

Think this one will be televised across most of the world. ESPN are showing it here in the Americas.

Town TV's stream will only be available for fans in countries where no broadcaster has the rights to show the game - for widely internationally televised games that's usually a pretty short list of mainly nations in central Africa, like Chad or the Central African Republic (for anyone thinking about a trip to that part of the world over the weekend).

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

Town TV on 18:25 - Apr 5 with 742 viewsRozz

Town TV on 18:15 - Apr 5 by acj

Think this one will be televised across most of the world. ESPN are showing it here in the Americas.

Town TV's stream will only be available for fans in countries where no broadcaster has the rights to show the game - for widely internationally televised games that's usually a pretty short list of mainly nations in central Africa, like Chad or the Central African Republic (for anyone thinking about a trip to that part of the world over the weekend).

Worth noting also that a NOW sports pass for the day is very similar in price to a town TV match pass. If OP could find a trial or rolling deal for a month (around £20) that'd cover the rest of the season and you get all the Sky Sports channels.

Town TV has been pretty poor value with all these televised games over the season.
Town TV on 18:32 - Apr 5 with 722 viewsacj

Town TV on 18:25 - Apr 5 by Rozz

Worth noting also that a NOW sports pass for the day is very similar in price to a town TV match pass. If OP could find a trial or rolling deal for a month (around £20) that'd cover the rest of the season and you get all the Sky Sports channels.

Town TV has been pretty poor value with all these televised games over the season.

It has, but that's only because the team have performed so well.

On the other hand, I quite enjoy the Latin American commentary on our games on ESPN. There's a pair of Mexican commentators who have covered us a few times this season who are absolutely enamoured with Wes Burns, and hearing them wax lyrical about him has been genuinely entertaining.

Town TV on 18:50 - Apr 5 with 671 viewsRozz

Town TV on 18:32 - Apr 5 by acj

It has, but that's only because the team have performed so well.

On the other hand, I quite enjoy the Latin American commentary on our games on ESPN. There's a pair of Mexican commentators who have covered us a few times this season who are absolutely enamoured with Wes Burns, and hearing them wax lyrical about him has been genuinely entertaining.

Excellent. I've seen a few clips with the classic GOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLAGOLAGOLLLLL this season!
Town TV on 19:01 - Apr 5 with 653 viewsKievthegreat

Town TV on 18:15 - Apr 5 by acj

I've been able to watch every single town game on Town TV this season watching 'from' Belgium.
Login to get fewer ads

Town TV on 19:18 - Apr 5 with 617 viewsacj

Town TV on 19:01 - Apr 5 by Kievthegreat

I've been able to watch every single town game on Town TV this season watching 'from' Belgium.

I'm jealous! I've been able to watch about 60%, but thankfully I have ESPN so have been able to watch the others on there.

I was basing my prior post on comments from the club themselves - there was an interview towards the start of the season where they said they had still done the Town TV broadcast for the Sunderland game but it had almost nobody watching as they were only able to stream it in a handful of countries.

Town TV on 20:03 - Apr 5 with 538 viewsBent_double

Yep, a day pass for £12 gets you our game, with the added 'bonus' of Rotherham v Plymouth tonight, and Brighton v Arsenal tomorrow.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Town TV on 20:12 - Apr 5 with 514 viewsRyorry

'Now' TV has been excellent - consistently reliable, never had any issues with it like the logging in, navigation, buffering & no-stream-at-all problems (including the audio that I pay £5.99 monthly for) experienced with Town TV.

Signed up on a £11.99 for 2 months offer (@ Christmas? iirc); happy to have continued it at discounted price £17.49+£6 boost monthly, obviously great value considering the number of our games they've shown live in second half of this season.

https://www.nowtv.com/sports-purchase

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024