Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should we just call Sky Sports the ITFC 2 channel? I know it all helps with FFP 15:04 - Apr 5 with 881 viewsLion

rules and I guess we'll find out at the end of the season exactly how much it has added to our balance - it certainly hasn't effected our attendances home or away. We're just farkin massive, ain't we?! As Gladius McKennus might say, are you not entertained?...to the whole country.
#PRIDEOFANGLIA#PRIDEOFSKYSPORTS

Poll: Is Blue Badger ( booooooooooooooo ) a cyber bully?

Should we just call Sky Sports the ITFC 2 channel? I know it all helps with FFP on 15:15 - Apr 5 with 824 viewsLion

In fact, i think OVER 1 in 3 of our games has been on Sky, 18 times, WOW

Should we just call Sky Sports the ITFC 2 channel? I know it all helps with FFP on 15:47 - Apr 5 with 751 viewsBasuco

I think it is up to £100,000 for the home team, probably depends on the number of viewers, which should be pretty high for us this season.
Should we just call Sky Sports the ITFC 2 channel? I know it all helps with FFP on 15:52 - Apr 5 with 732 viewsLion

Should we just call Sky Sports the ITFC 2 channel? I know it all helps with FFP on 15:47 - Apr 5 by Basuco

I think it is up to £100,000 for the home team, probably depends on the number of viewers, which should be pretty high for us this season.

It will be interesting to see the accounts, you get nothing for away then?

Should we just call Sky Sports the ITFC 2 channel? I know it all helps with FFP on 16:01 - Apr 5 with 693 viewsOldsmoker

Should we just call Sky Sports the ITFC 2 channel? I know it all helps with FFP on 15:52 - Apr 5 by Lion

It will be interesting to see the accounts, you get nothing for away then?

I'm not sure how much money the away team get but Town seem OK with the 3 points for playing away.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Should we just call Sky Sports the ITFC 2 channel? I know it all helps with FFP on 16:37 - Apr 5 with 594 viewsmichaeldownunder

one in three, it's good that Town get extra money but for me who lives in Oz it's not great.
I know I am only a small cog in the money wheel but it pains me that it seems every other game I cannot watch live on TownTV. EPL sell the rights to area's around the world to SKY, Bien etc. I will not sign up to the full package next season and a few others may do the same.
Should we just call Sky Sports the ITFC 2 channel? I know it all helps with FFP on 16:44 - Apr 5 with 574 viewsMK1

Something we just have to get use to. When you play the way we do and are successful, people want to watch.
Should we just call Sky Sports the ITFC 2 channel? I know it all helps with FFP on 17:32 - Apr 5 with 514 viewsIllinoisblue

Should we just call Sky Sports the ITFC 2 channel? I know it all helps with FFP on 16:01 - Apr 5 by Oldsmoker

I'm not sure how much money the away team get but Town seem OK with the 3 points for playing away.

Think away teams get only 10k, as compared to 100k for home team

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Should we just call Sky Sports the ITFC 2 channel? I know it all helps with FFP on 21:48 - Apr 5 with 326 viewsLeaky

At least they could is show some respect & put us on the blue button
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024