Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
University research on the role of football in response to military conflict 04:10 - Apr 5 with 634 viewstheacademic1

Dear all,

Leading up to the Euro tournament in June this year, I am conducting some research looking at fans’ views towards the role of football in response to military conflict. For those interested in this topic, I have created a short survey that should not take up too much of your time: https://doit.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9zZmrJfShOSBDDw

Participation is completely voluntary, but I would appreciate hearing your thoughts on this topic.
University research on the role of football in response to military conflict on 09:49 - Apr 5 with 536 viewsGuthrum

Interesting questions and appreciate the space given to expand on the yes/no answers. The key thing about such topics is nuance, rather than stark alternatives.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

University research on the role of football in response to military conflict on 11:24 - Apr 5 with 489 viewsPlums

Done. Very thought provoking

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

University research on the role of football in response to military conflict on 04:16 - Apr 11 with 316 viewstheacademic1

Many thanks to those who have completed the survey. It is still live if anyone has a spare few minutes to share their thoughts.
University research on the role of football in response to military conflict on 07:28 - Apr 11 with 269 viewsElephantintheRoom

Peculiar survey which seems to ignore reality. There have been tournaments before the upcoming Euros - perhaps if South America is too far away to be of interest, the Russia World Cup might seem relevant. Nobody cared a hoot that Russia had invaded Ukraine - taking part in the World Cup and not upsetting Putin was far more important. And then work your way back from there. The 1958 World Cup is perhaps of interest if you’re trying to involve Israel …. But don’t forget we harp on about brave little Wales in that tournament - rather dwell on the unsavoury way they got there.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

University research on the role of football in response to military conflict on 08:02 - Apr 19 with 144 viewstheacademic1

Last shout to see if anyone has a spare few minutes to help me out with this research project.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024