Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints fans review of ipswich and match experience 20:48 - Apr 2 with 1955 viewsle2blue

Seemed to enjoy it...

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/forum/307905/5-things-about-i
Saints fans review of ipswich and match experience on 20:53 - Apr 2 with 1836 viewsSitfcB

Why did this make me laugh?

‘The travel lodge bar was loud with tables being banged until about 11pm’

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Saints fans review of ipswich and match experience on 20:54 - Apr 2 with 1819 viewsSteve_M

I quite like franniesTache from that and, other than the grumpy OP, all quite reasonable.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Saints fans review of ipswich and match experience on 20:57 - Apr 2 with 1757 viewsle2blue

Saints fans review of ipswich and match experience on 20:54 - Apr 2 by Steve_M

I quite like franniesTache from that and, other than the grumpy OP, all quite reasonable.

They don't seem to like Wussell / Rylan, nor their goalkeeper, who did seem a little dodgy considering how much they paid for him.
Saints fans review of ipswich and match experience on 20:58 - Apr 2 with 1711 viewsIllinoisblue

Saints fans review of ipswich and match experience on 20:57 - Apr 2 by le2blue

They don't seem to like Wussell / Rylan, nor their goalkeeper, who did seem a little dodgy considering how much they paid for him.

TWELVE MILLION POUNDS. Astonishing price for a very average keeper.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Saints fans review of ipswich and match experience on 21:18 - Apr 2 with 1492 viewsFtnfwest

Saints fans review of ipswich and match experience on 20:57 - Apr 2 by le2blue

Wasn’t he the one that macca mugged at fratton park?
Saints fans review of ipswich and match experience on 21:48 - Apr 2 with 1297 viewsAbujaBlue

"One of them decided to call the Ipswich fans inbreds, completely lacking in the self awareness that he had a haircut that wouldn’t look out of place on a homeless friar tuck who’d discovered spice, and a stained yellow replica shirt on. "

This one cracked me up.
[Post edited 2 Apr 21:48]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024