Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we go up, there's still a big IF 00:31 - Apr 2 with 789 viewsJamiebed

I'd happily keep the whole lot of them; players, management, etc. What has been created is far beyond winning games. Three years of parachute payments - thank you very much. Tie up the loanees, job done. And when Kayden gets the winner at The Emirates.

Blog: Up and Down, We Follow

If we go up, there's still a big IF on 04:07 - Apr 2 with 603 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Not sure anybody is contemplating changing the management on promotion but we’d clearly need several new players! It would be really interesting to see what KM could do with a better standard of player generally.
If we go up, there's still a big IF on 07:26 - Apr 2 with 480 viewsChrisd

Sadly, when you look at the gulf between the Championship and the EPL even wearing the bluest of tinted glasses, we will need quite a few changes to simply make us competitive. Starting defensively, we’d get cut to ribbons by those better players.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

If we go up, there's still a big IF on 07:38 - Apr 2 with 431 viewsChurchman

If we go up, there's still a big IF on 07:26 - Apr 2 by Chrisd

Sadly, when you look at the gulf between the Championship and the EPL even wearing the bluest of tinted glasses, we will need quite a few changes to simply make us competitive. Starting defensively, we’d get cut to ribbons by those better players.

If the unbelievable were to happen, I wouldn’t change too much. I’d bring in a defender, CM and if I could find one a better forward than Moore.

The team is better than the sum of its parts and I wouldn’t want to lose that coherence.

But six games to go - let’s focus on those. Let’s try and win the lot.
If we go up, there's still a big IF on 07:39 - Apr 2 with 426 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

If we go up, there's still a big IF on 07:26 - Apr 2 by Chrisd

This - we have a team of legends but KN will be ruthless as he’s shown before. I expect we’ll maintain the spine of the team but strengthen in all areas.

I don’t expect out style to change if we went up, but if we went with the current lineup to try and out score Man City it could turn very ugly. The PL is a different beast from when we were last there.
If we go up, there's still a big IF on 07:40 - Apr 2 with 412 viewsBlueBoots

8 of the starting 11 yesterday were with us in League One; if we do manage to go up, every player in the squad will have played their part and earned a right to stake a claim for a place in the Prem.

We've been consistent with this in the transfer market; give the players a chance to prove themselves, and if they come up short (or we end up with injuries) 4/5 players will be drafted in every transfer window. That amount of player churn has worked for us to date, so if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024