Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did anyone else kind of black out when the third goal went in? 00:06 - Apr 2 with 882 viewsSwailsey

It was like slow motion. I can’t actually remember it, despite going absolutely mental. Really weird experience. It didn’t seem real.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Did anyone else kind of black out when the third goal went in? on 00:12 - Apr 2 with 847 viewsgainsboroughblue

It looked like it crawled over the line agonisingly on first viewing, like something in an underdog movie.
[Post edited 2 Apr 0:12]

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Did anyone else kind of black out when the third goal went in? on 00:25 - Apr 2 with 786 viewsnorfsufblue

I did sort of feel I had an out of body experience where I was looking at myself celebrating but I think that was just because everyone around me was going just as nuts!
Did anyone else kind of black out when the third goal went in? on 00:28 - Apr 2 with 762 viewsGarv

Moments of mayhem and rugby tackles followed by lots of looking around at people with disbelieving looks and head shaking.

Sums up the whole season really.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Did anyone else kind of black out when the third goal went in? on 00:28 - Apr 2 with 761 viewsBugs

I went absolutely bonkers, as did every one around me. I actually went dizzy I was celebrating so hard, for a brief moment I thought I was going to pass out and keel over. Fabulous!
Did anyone else kind of black out when the third goal went in? on 00:31 - Apr 2 with 747 viewsHciwspi

I nearly fainted and had to hold on to the wall behind me to stay on my feet!
Did anyone else kind of black out when the third goal went in? on 06:27 - Apr 2 with 500 viewsBondiBlue

I've had ten years of practice watching games quietly in the middle of the night. But i completely lost it when sarmiento scored at 5.30 this morning and woke up my entire family. I think i was crying by the time they got to me.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Did anyone else kind of black out when the third goal went in? on 06:52 - Apr 2 with 453 viewsITFC_Forever

Funnily enough, I can remember it and the scenes after pretty clearly… it’s the second one I have no recollection of.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024