Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've been going to Portman Road since 2002 22:10 - Apr 1 with 1333 viewsTractorCam

and that was the loudest a goal has been celebrated. Haynes v Norwich 2006 and Priskin v Arsenal 2011 eat your heart out!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

I've been going to Portman Road since 2002 on 22:39 - Apr 1 with 1173 viewsBluePG

My first game was 1986, and I’ve never experienced anything like that, even the Bolton game. Insane.

Poll: Best Dane?

I've been going to Portman Road since 2002 on 22:45 - Apr 1 with 1124 viewspointofblue

I seriously think that winner had a noisier response than the fourth against Barnsley at Wembley. Though that may be recency bias.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I've been going to Portman Road since 2002 on 23:16 - Apr 1 with 967 viewsghostofescobar

I’m in the SAR upper, and it is usually relatively reserved in that stand. My god, when that third one went in there were people falling over seats, hugging strangers, screaming like their heads were about to explode……..wonderful, beautiful Portman Road! I was celebrating so hard I went all light headed! A man my age should really behave better…..actually, fvck it, that was magical and I’d do it all again! What a team we have. All the years of dross and decay, and now this!

GhostOfEscobar

I've been going to Portman Road since 2002 on 23:30 - Apr 1 with 882 viewsFreddies_Ears

I've been going to Portman Road since 2002 on 22:39 - Apr 1 by BluePG

My first game was 1986, and I’ve never experienced anything like that, even the Bolton game. Insane.

I thought it was up there with Fabian v ManUre in 2000.
I've been going to Portman Road since 2002 on 06:29 - Apr 2 with 654 viewsBondiBlue

I've been going to Portman Road since 2002 on 22:45 - Apr 1 by pointofblue

I seriously think that winner had a noisier response than the fourth against Barnsley at Wembley. Though that may be recency bias.

I'd lost my voice by the time reuser scored and i suspect others may have been in the same boat.

Poll: Which would you accept?

I've been going to Portman Road since 2002 on 07:05 - Apr 2 with 539 viewsSawtrich

I came out of the ground and my ears were ringing, my voice had gone. Everyone else was the same. The crowd were a part of what got us the win without doubt. There was something in the air. So great to see Portman Road going absolutely bonkers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024