Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Haven't checked this morning but pretty sure we are still top of the league 08:50 - Apr 1 with 629 viewsWeWereZombies

Whether we feel like we have had our time wasted or are watching a billion kilowatt dam go later this evening we should at least have a play-off place as a mathematical certainty.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Haven't checked this morning but pretty sure we are still top of the league on 09:29 - Apr 1 with 537 viewshoppy

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Haven't checked this morning but pretty sure we are still top of the league on 09:45 - Apr 1 with 498 viewsNthQldITFC

Had I known at the start of the season that you were going to tell me that on this day, I would have assumed that you were pulling my plonker!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Haven't checked this morning but pretty sure we are still top of the league on 09:50 - Apr 1 with 482 viewshoppy

Haven't checked this morning but pretty sure we are still top of the league on 09:45 - Apr 1 by NthQldITFC

Had I known at the start of the season that you were going to tell me that on this day, I would have assumed that you were pulling my plonker!

Be careful what you wish for.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Haven't checked this morning but pretty sure we are still top of the league on 10:04 - Apr 1 with 453 viewsMK1

If you check tomorrow morning, you will find we are still top, only with a bigger points difference. It is going to be another great day for Ipswich Town Football Club.
Haven't checked this morning but pretty sure we are still top of the league on 10:13 - Apr 1 with 432 viewsRyorry

Haven't checked this morning but pretty sure we are still top of the league on 10:04 - Apr 1 by MK1

If you check tomorrow morning, you will find we are still top, only with a bigger points difference. It is going to be another great day for Ipswich Town Football Club.

Anti hex manager here.

You didn’t say that.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Haven't checked this morning but pretty sure we are still top of the league on 10:20 - Apr 1 with 413 viewsWeWereZombies

Haven't checked this morning but pretty sure we are still top of the league on 09:50 - Apr 1 by hoppy

Be careful what you wish for.

Well yes, it's something I have no experience of...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024