Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OK - I can't stop looking at the table. I'm not alone? 10:40 - Mar 31 with 844 viewsjayceee

Must have looked at it a dozen times already - makes me smile every time. Anyone else having the same problem?
OK - I can't stop looking at the table. I'm not alone? on 12:44 - Mar 31 with 701 viewsHelp

Yes, yup. Not alone.
OK - I can't stop looking at the table. I'm not alone? on 14:10 - Mar 31 with 630 viewsSouthBucksBlue

Yep me too!
OK - I can't stop looking at the table. I'm not alone? on 14:14 - Mar 31 with 624 viewsgainsboroughblue

I was in awe of it in August, Sep, Oct etc etc.

I never thought I would still be staring at it in April (tomorrow morning at least).

Quite incredible.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

OK - I can't stop looking at the table. I'm not alone? on 14:24 - Mar 31 with 611 viewsITFC_Forever

It makes me smile and terrifies me in equal measures.

P 1125, W 501, D 288, L 336, F 1709, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

OK - I can't stop looking at the table. I'm not alone? on 14:52 - Mar 31 with 558 viewsIllinoisblue

OK - I can't stop looking at the table. I'm not alone? on 14:24 - Mar 31 by ITFC_Forever

The terror is real. To come this far and do so well, for it to end in disappointment will be crushing.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

OK - I can't stop looking at the table. I'm not alone? on 15:16 - Mar 31 with 511 viewsburnbudgiesburn

OK - I can't stop looking at the table. I'm not alone? on 14:52 - Mar 31 by Illinoisblue

The terror is real. To come this far and do so well, for it to end in disappointment will be crushing.

The fact that Ipswich do 'crushing disappointment' so well is the worrying thing!

Also mentally I had settled for the playoffs for a while, now things have got very real all of a sudden.
OK - I can't stop looking at the table. I'm not alone? on 15:49 - Mar 31 with 469 viewsWeWereZombies

OK - I can't stop looking at the table. I'm not alone? on 14:52 - Mar 31 by Illinoisblue

But even the downsides are not enough for crushing disappointment in my view. A play-off place would still be a considerable achievement for a newly promoted side, missing out on promotion there would be a disappointment but not crushing - we may need another season in the second tier to effectively build the foundations for a side that could survive in the Premier League.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

OK - I can't stop looking at the table. I'm not alone? on 16:17 - Mar 31 with 429 viewsTractorWood

OK - I can't stop looking at the table. I'm not alone? on 14:24 - Mar 31 by ITFC_Forever

I find myself more terrified when we go 1-0 up as success becomes theoretically closer and the inevitable disappointment even greater.

It's the hope that kills you.
[Post edited 31 Mar 16:27]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024