Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see the BBC match report called Chaplin’s goal 10:07 - Mar 30 with 1115 viewsIllinoisblue

“A mis-timed strike”. Seems a bit harsh for what was a really well worked goal.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I see the BBC match report called Chaplin’s goal on 10:13 - Mar 30 with 1066 viewsPhilTWTD

It was, although their keeper ought to get an assist for it.
I see the BBC match report called Chaplin’s goal on 10:15 - Mar 30 with 1051 viewsMullet

I see the BBC match report called Chaplin’s goal on 10:13 - Mar 30 by PhilTWTD

Yep, he went down like a Nan on icy steps didn't he?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

I see the BBC match report called Chaplin’s goal on 10:17 - Mar 30 with 1022 viewsPhilTWTD

I see the BBC match report called Chaplin’s goal on 10:15 - Mar 30 by Mullet

Yep, he went down like a Nan on icy steps didn't he?

I think the bounce of the ball on the wet surface did for him.
I see the BBC match report called Chaplin’s goal on 10:21 - Mar 30 with 981 viewsghostofescobar

He definitely didn’t strike it cleanly. Think that went some way to deceiving the keeper a tad, but he still should have done much, much better.

GhostOfEscobar

I see the BBC match report called Chaplin’s goal on 10:23 - Mar 30 with 944 viewsBondiBlue

He hit it early pretty much in the corner. Striker's finish. Commentators don't know what they're talking about.

Poll: Which would you accept?

I see the BBC match report called Chaplin’s goal on 10:33 - Mar 30 with 885 viewsIllinoisblue

Do you know who writes those BBC reports ?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I see the BBC match report called Chaplin’s goal on 10:41 - Mar 30 with 859 viewsRyorry

I see the BBC match report called Chaplin’s goal on 10:33 - Mar 30 by Illinoisblue

Do you know who writes those BBC reports ?

A nudge supporter?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I see the BBC match report called Chaplin’s goal on 10:44 - Mar 30 with 840 viewsredrickstuhaart

I see the BBC match report called Chaplin’s goal on 10:21 - Mar 30 by ghostofescobar

He definitely didn’t strike it cleanly. Think that went some way to deceiving the keeper a tad, but he still should have done much, much better.

Was off the outside of the boot whilst the angle of strike was aimed at the far post. Threw the keeper completely. Definitely a mis hit.
Login to get fewer ads

I see the BBC match report called Chaplin’s goal on 13:13 - Mar 30 with 682 viewsWarkysgonnagetyou

Not his cleanest strike but the run and the pass to Leif with the outside of his boot was sublime, he then continues his run for the one-two to hit it first time. Overall a very well worked effort and as Phil says the spin on the strike did the keeper.
I see the BBC match report called Chaplin’s goal on 13:35 - Mar 30 with 613 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see the BBC match report called Chaplin’s goal on 10:17 - Mar 30 by PhilTWTD

I think the bounce of the ball on the wet surface did for him.

I also think that Chaplin's miss hit also put a fair bit of spin on it.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I see the BBC match report called Chaplin’s goal on 13:37 - Mar 30 with 602 viewsCheltenham_Blue

It went in, therefore, it was perfectly struck.
In fact, if he had hit it any better, the keeper would have probably saved it.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I see the BBC match report called Chaplin’s goal on 14:02 - Mar 30 with 570 views_clive_baker_

Lovely turn on half way in that move, classic Chappers that was, and the ref did well to play the advantage when he could’ve easily blown for the free kick. Nice ball to Leif with the outside of the boot, picked out in the middle perfectly by Leiferto Davos, but the finish, in truth, was tame. Absolutely honking goalkeeping that was. Don’t care though, 1-0, BOOM.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024