Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’m standing at the bar in a Norwich pub 19:57 - Mar 28 with 3631 viewsLord_Lucan

and some stoopid tw4t is speaking to some old bat at the bar and talking about NCFC.

Stoopid bloke, who has never been to a game because he doesn’t live in Norwich (he lives in Wymondham) has just proudly announced that his dad has a ticket stub from when Norwich played Inter Milan at home. 😂
[Post edited 28 Mar 20:04]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I’m standing at the bar in a Norwich pub on 20:02 - Mar 28 with 3506 viewsthe_toff

You might want to consider the language you’re using.
I’m standing at the bar in a Norwich pub on 20:05 - Mar 28 with 3475 viewsLord_Lucan

I’m standing at the bar in a Norwich pub on 20:02 - Mar 28 by the_toff

It’s a Partridge thing.

This country!

Anyway, I’ve edited it after a yellow from big boss.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

I’m standing at the bar in a Norwich pub on 20:07 - Mar 28 with 3429 viewsSitfcB

I’m standing at the bar in a Norwich pub on 20:02 - Mar 28 by the_toff

Didn’t mean to upvote.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I’m standing at the bar in a Norwich pub on 20:10 - Mar 28 with 3402 viewsLord_Lucan

I’m standing at the bar in a Norwich pub on 20:07 - Mar 28 by SitfcB

Didn’t mean to upvote.

Judas.

I’m standing at the bar in a Norwich pub on 20:16 - Mar 28 with 3338 viewsSitfcB

I’m standing at the bar in a Norwich pub on 20:10 - Mar 28 by Lord_Lucan

Judas.

It wouldn’t let me cancel it out at first but now have.

I thought it was funny and knew no offence was meant.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I’m standing at the bar in a Norwich pub on 22:01 - Mar 28 with 2824 viewsLord_Lucan

I’m standing at the bar in a Norwich pub on 20:16 - Mar 28 by SitfcB

It wouldn’t let me cancel it out at first but now have.

I thought it was funny and knew no offence was meant.

Ha ha.

Footers has upvoted it without even knowing what the supposed offensive word was!

What a plank 😂

SSSssssshhhhh, he's a new poster! on 22:03 - Mar 28 with 2804 viewsBloots

I’m standing at the bar in a Norwich pub on 22:01 - Mar 28 by Lord_Lucan

Ha ha.

Footers has upvoted it without even knowing what the supposed offensive word was!

What a plank 😂

Definitely not a returnee!

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

I’m standing at the bar in a Norwich pub on 22:18 - Mar 28 with 2719 viewsPinewoodblue

I’ve just listened to an exchange, on a cruise ship, between an American and bar staff.

Gimme a Whiskey

Scotch or Irish?

Look I want proper American Whiskey not some substitute.

Would Jack Daniels be acceptable

Now you’re understanding me

How would you like it?

In a glass.

Another barman stepped in and took over before the original bar man walked away big grin on his face & shaking his head.

The American, who proclaimed he was from Alabama, then expressed the opinion that the American owned cruise line needed to employ more staff who understood proper English, not British English.

The cruise is from Southampton the overwhelming number of passengers being British. There are actually as many Canadians on board as Americans.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Login to get fewer ads

I’m standing at the bar in a Norwich pub on 22:31 - Mar 28 with 2619 viewsLord_Lucan

I’m standing at the bar in a Norwich pub on 22:18 - Mar 28 by Pinewoodblue

I’ve just listened to an exchange, on a cruise ship, between an American and bar staff.

Gimme a Whiskey

Scotch or Irish?

How would you like it?

In a glass.

Another barman stepped in and took over before the original bar man walked away big grin on his face & shaking his head.

The American, who proclaimed he was from Alabama, then expressed the opinion that the American owned cruise line needed to employ more staff who understood proper English, not British English.

The cruise is from Southampton the overwhelming number of passengers being British. There are actually as many Canadians on board as Americans.

Unbelievable Jeff

I like to think that the Yanks are more stoopid than us but then I hear or see some of the crap going down with our lot and I'm not so sure.

Mind you - completely off topic, but, if Trump gets in (which he will) I really expect the beginnings of a proper WW3

I fear for my grandchildren.

I’m standing at the bar in a Norwich pub on 00:56 - Mar 29 with 2148 viewsWacko

Was he talking about this game?

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

I’m standing at the bar in a Norwich pub on 05:11 - Mar 29 with 1950 viewsnoggin

I’m standing at the bar in a Norwich pub on 22:18 - Mar 28 by Pinewoodblue

Gimme a Whiskey

Scotch or Irish?

How would you like it?

In a glass.

"There are actually as many Canadians on board as Americans."

British Americans. GSTK

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

I’m standing at the bar in a Norwich pub on 11:26 - Mar 29 with 1281 viewswitchdoctor

[Post edited 29 Mar 11:29]
I’m standing at the bar in a Norwich pub on 11:58 - Mar 29 with 1203 viewsBluespeed225

I’m standing at the bar in a Norwich pub on 00:56 - Mar 29 by Wacko

His Dad 'Perticipated' in the watching of that. Quick, get the open top bus out!
I’m standing at the bar in a Norwich pub on 14:59 - Mar 29 with 788 viewsEuanTown

I’m standing at the bar in a Norwich pub on 00:56 - Mar 29 by Wacko

was the first half so bad there are no highlights. I don't go much on the Norwich commentator.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024