Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… 21:19 - Mar 25 with 4866 viewsblueprint

The “ITFC Fans page” on facebook are trying to get the game to be one for bringing inflatables.

Why are some of our fans so desperate to make us look tinpot?
Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 10:07 - Mar 26 with 776 viewslizzibee

Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 21:48 - Mar 25 by blueprint

Hilarious if your 10 maybe. Why can’t we just focus on being vocal?

surely its possible to do both. Not the biggest fan of inflatables but can't get worked up about it and let people do what people want
with the amount going can't imagine we wont be vocal
Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 10:11 - Mar 26 with 765 viewsBiGDonnie

Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 21:48 - Mar 25 by blueprint

Bringing inflatables doesn't mean we have to be silent. We can do both.

You're over 60 aren't you?

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 10:21 - Mar 26 with 734 viewsKeno

who would have thought this would get blown up into a big issue

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 13:04 - Mar 26 with 630 viewslizzibee

Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 10:21 - Mar 26 by Keno

who would have thought this would get blown up into a big issue

if this is all he has to moan about means the club is actually doing ok! But if the sight of a few inflatables gets someone so versed maybe this isnt the right hobby.
Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 13:26 - Mar 26 with 594 viewsBuhrer

Theres an easy solution...

Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 13:28 - Mar 26 with 592 viewswitchdoctor

Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 13:04 - Mar 26 by lizzibee

if this is all he has to moan about means the club is actually doing ok! But if the sight of a few inflatables gets someone so versed maybe this isnt the right hobby.

well I wasn’t going to bother but think I will now ..thanks for the heads up O P..👍
Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 13:29 - Mar 26 with 589 viewsbackwaywhen

It’s a NO from me , but each to one’s own , I doubt that many will bother to be honest.
Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 13:50 - Mar 26 with 569 viewsHighgateBlue

Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 09:42 - Mar 26 by farkenhell

Can't wait to tell my children you called them boring cants!

That'll be a less awkward conversation than having to explain to them what some of the inflatables are! :)
Login to get fewer ads

Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 13:51 - Mar 26 with 569 viewstextbackup

Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 22:09 - Mar 25 by blueprint

It really is. It makes it look like it’s our “big day out”.

Can’t be, we had that Vs norwich with the smokes and all that

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 14:01 - Mar 26 with 546 viewstextbackup

As a kid (anything really up to 15/16) you remember things like this from games you attend more than the games themselves.
Possibly rotherham at home the other Tuesday night I think it was, I stood back to watch BA coming by, and had a look at the kids around (not part of BA but with parents) and they looked absolutely mesmerised by the smokes the noise etc, joining in singing… weird goosebumps moment to think we have that sort of following these days.

If a few of them want to lob around a blow up flamingo sod it, they’ll be posting on here in 10/15 years talking about that as a memory.

Hope everyone going has a blast and we get the 3 points.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 14:11 - Mar 26 with 531 viewsMeadowlark

Facebook. 🤣🤣🤣
(No subject) (n/t) on 14:27 - Mar 26 with 513 viewsblueprint

Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 10:11 - Mar 26 by BiGDonnie

Bringing inflatables doesn't mean we have to be silent. We can do both.

You're over 60 aren't you?

Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 16:27 - Mar 26 with 427 viewsmkbobby

Have to agree with you , if this is the case i'll take some pins with me , last year at the mk dons was ridiculous most people was more intersted in batting around the inflatables than the game going on
Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 16:39 - Mar 26 with 415 viewsBuhrer

Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 16:27 - Mar 26 by mkbobby

Have to agree with you , if this is the case i'll take some pins with me , last year at the mk dons was ridiculous most people was more intersted in batting around the inflatables than the game going on

You're going to pop them? FFS that's depressing.
Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 17:36 - Mar 26 with 364 viewsmonty_radio

Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 08:34 - Mar 26 by BlueBlood90

I'm sure there are people out there who preferred it when we had 13,000 at PR and finishing mid table every year. Just let people enjoy the moment and have some fun FFS. If you're that bothered don't go.

13000 that latterly contrived to look like 10000

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 17:48 - Mar 26 with 329 viewsMK1

Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 08:26 - Mar 26 by blueasfook

Yes and guess where he hid them to smuggle them in

On his forehead?
Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 17:49 - Mar 26 with 329 viewsArnieM

Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 22:09 - Mar 25 by blueprint

It really is. It makes it look like it’s our “big day out”.

100% this ^^^^

To be avoided at all costs I think..

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024