Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The old Russians don’t mess about 08:32 - Mar 25 with 5600 viewstextbackup

Seen the state of them 4 terrorists…

The phrase ‘fck about and find out’ seems pretty appropriate

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

The old Russians don’t mess about on 17:35 - Mar 25 with 1308 viewstextbackup

The old Russians don’t mess about on 13:30 - Mar 25 by Lord_Lucan

I agree

Wouldn't surprise me if the perpetrators shot themselves and the Russians picked out 4 brownish people at random (possibly from one of their own prisons) and said it was them.

And nobody would question it, or be allowed to, or they’d end up the same way.

Russians are a rum old bunch. Only ever encountered one in real life, on holiday, and he was a c-unit of the highest order.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

The old Russians don’t mess about on 18:30 - Mar 25 with 1234 viewsTrequartista

I was fearing they would round up 4 innocent Ukrainians and charge them, so at least that hasn't happened.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

The old Russians don’t mess about on 18:33 - Mar 25 with 1232 viewsBlueBadger

The old Russians don’t mess about on 17:07 - Mar 25 by ArmaghBlue

Imagine the frenzy and outcrying that would occur if the British did that to people!!!

You can't even apply electrodes to people's gentiles in order to extract a confession altho sorts your propaganda needs these days. Because of Woke.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The old Russians don’t mess about on 18:38 - Mar 25 with 1216 viewsEwan_Oozami

The old Russians don’t mess about on 18:33 - Mar 25 by BlueBadger

You can't even apply electrodes to people's gentiles in order to extract a confession altho sorts your propaganda needs these days. Because of Woke.

"Gentiles"???

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

The old Russians don’t mess about on 18:40 - Mar 25 with 1211 viewsGlasgowBlue

The old Russians don’t mess about on 18:38 - Mar 25 by Ewan_Oozami

"Gentiles"???

At least that rules out the theory that Israel was behind the attacks.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The old Russians don’t mess about on 18:45 - Mar 25 with 1189 viewsLord_Lucan

The old Russians don’t mess about on 17:35 - Mar 25 by textbackup

And nobody would question it, or be allowed to, or they’d end up the same way.

Russians are a rum old bunch. Only ever encountered one in real life, on holiday, and he was a c-unit of the highest order.

Russians on holiday are a blooming nightmare.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

The old Russians don’t mess about on 19:04 - Mar 25 with 1162 viewsBlueBadger

The old Russians don’t mess about on 18:40 - Mar 25 by GlasgowBlue

At least that rules out the theory that Israel was behind the attacks.

Sod it, I'm keeping that typo.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The old Russians don’t mess about on 21:14 - Mar 25 with 1039 viewsvapour_trail

The old Russians don’t mess about on 18:45 - Mar 25 by Lord_Lucan

Russians on holiday are a blooming nightmare.

Completely. The only lot you want to come across less than the Russians on holiday are…the Israelis.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Login to get fewer ads

The old Russians don’t mess about on 23:12 - Mar 25 with 952 viewsjaykay

The old Russians don’t mess about on 21:14 - Mar 25 by vapour_trail

Completely. The only lot you want to come across less than the Russians on holiday are…the Israelis.

nice to see you posting again vapour

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

The old Russians don’t mess about on 08:13 - Mar 26 with 817 viewsBuhrer

Agreed. Its Russians, Israelis... and then the French.
The old Russians don’t mess about on 08:43 - Mar 26 with 795 viewsWeWereZombies

Never had a problem with Israelis, but then I have usually met young backpackers who are just glad to be on the road and shot (sic) of their military service. They do clam up when Palestine is mentioned though.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

The old Russians don’t mess about on 08:46 - Mar 26 with 789 viewsblueasfook

They certainly looked like they'd been roughed up a little. I imagine FSB interrogation techniques probably don't conform to the Geneva convention. They'd have been better off blowing themselves up than spending the rest of their lives in the Russian penal system
[Post edited 26 Mar 8:47]

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

The old Russians don’t mess about on 09:09 - Mar 26 with 761 viewsWeWereZombies

The old Russians don’t mess about on 08:46 - Mar 26 by blueasfook

They certainly looked like they'd been roughed up a little. I imagine FSB interrogation techniques probably don't conform to the Geneva convention. They'd have been better off blowing themselves up than spending the rest of their lives in the Russian penal system
[Post edited 26 Mar 8:47]

That's assuming that they are the perpetrators (I know there is a video about showing the four wearing similar clothing to the gunmen in the ISIS-K video) but blowing themselves up or taking cyanide might not be the first thing that occurs to four stooges picked up off the street. Normally I would advocate caution and innocent until proved guilty, wait and see the outcome of a fair trial. However when three defendants are pushed into court bent double then suspicions of a show trial start to surface.

The old Russians don’t mess about on 14:18 - Mar 26 with 654 viewsblueasfook

The old Russians don’t mess about on 09:09 - Mar 26 by WeWereZombies

That's assuming that they are the perpetrators (I know there is a video about showing the four wearing similar clothing to the gunmen in the ISIS-K video) but blowing themselves up or taking cyanide might not be the first thing that occurs to four stooges picked up off the street. Normally I would advocate caution and innocent until proved guilty, wait and see the outcome of a fair trial. However when three defendants are pushed into court bent double then suspicions of a show trial start to surface.

I think they've got the right guys. In particular those 4 anyway. But I think I read 11 people have been arrested so lord knows who the other 7 are. What is pathetic is how Vlad has tried to rope Ukraine in as being in on it. Russian forces were instrumental in fighting ISIS in Syria so they've plenty of reason to have a beef with Russia. I suspect they'll beat false confessions out of these guys to say they were helped by Ukraine.

The old Russians don’t mess about on 14:21 - Mar 26 with 644 viewsCrawfordsboot

The old Russians don’t mess about on 08:44 - Mar 25 by textbackup

Yeah you’d imagine the second those instruments came out they told them whatever they wanted to h-ear…

They must be mental in the first place to carry the acts out in russia!

Are you sick
The old Russians don’t mess about on 14:25 - Mar 26 with 638 viewshype313

I've never met a nice South African...

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

The old Russians don’t mess about on 14:31 - Mar 26 with 639 viewsblueasfook

Ah I've just come back from a place teeming with Russians.

Phuket is their new destination since they're no longer welcome in Europe. They tend to keep to themselves. The worst people I came across were Indians. Absolute rude b'stards when they're on holiday. They speak to the Thais like crap

The old Russians don’t mess about on 14:50 - Mar 26 with 613 viewsSteve_M

The old Russians don’t mess about on 14:18 - Mar 26 by blueasfook

I think they've got the right guys. In particular those 4 anyway. But I think I read 11 people have been arrested so lord knows who the other 7 are. What is pathetic is how Vlad has tried to rope Ukraine in as being in on it. Russian forces were instrumental in fighting ISIS in Syria so they've plenty of reason to have a beef with Russia. I suspect they'll beat false confessions out of these guys to say they were helped by Ukraine.

A man who was unfortunate enough to rent a flat to the suspects has been arrested, along with his brother and father I believe.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

The old Russians don’t mess aboutThat brings me to the one question Law must k on 23:21 - Mar 26 with 447 viewsWeWereZombies

The old Russians don’t mess about on 14:25 - Mar 26 by hype313

I've never met a nice South African...

https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2012-12-03-when-spitting-image-met-za-ne

'That brings me to the one question Law must know he’s coming to South Africa to face. In 1986, the Spitting Image team made a famous puppet music video for a song they wrote, titled I’ve Never Met a Nice South African. Among the lyrics: “I’ve met the King of China and a working Yorkshire miner/But I’ve never met a nice South African/And that’s not bloody surprising man/’Cause we’re a bunch of arrogant bastards/Who hate black people”. At the song’s end, the sole “nice South African” (for which they were clearly only considering white South Africans) is revealed to be Breyten Breytenbach: “Yes he’s quite a nice South African/And he’s hardly ever killed anyone/And he’s not smelly at all./That’s why they put him prison.”
The song was a critique of Apartheid (at a time when Thatcher was opposed to sanctions against the Apartheid regime). But the question remains to be asked: has Law changed his mind?

Law smiles and brings out a piece of paper. “I’m giving a lecture this afternoon, and I’m going to start it like this,” he says, and starts to read the first line. “Thank you for coming, I’ve never met so many nice South Africans!”'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024