Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales obviously don’t want to win then…TEAM 18:39 - Mar 21 with 2467 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Wales obviously don’t want to win then…TEAM on 21:00 - Mar 21 with 444 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Keiffer has a red bandage round his head

Poll: would you rather

Wales obviously don’t want to win then…TEAM on 21:04 - Mar 21 with 427 viewsSitfcB

Kieffer is on.

COYB

Wales obviously don’t want to win then…TEAM on 21:05 - Mar 21 with 420 viewsgainsboroughblue

Wales obviously don’t want to win then…TEAM on 21:04 - Mar 21 by SitfcB

Kieffer is on.

Good.

Was getting bored again.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Wales obviously don’t want to win then…TEAM on 21:24 - Mar 21 with 377 viewsSitfcB

[Disallowed through VAR]
[Post edited 21 Mar 21:25]

COYB

Wales obviously don’t want to win then…TEAM on 21:31 - Mar 21 with 356 viewsSitfcB

4-1 again.

COYB

Wales obviously don’t want to win then…TEAM on 21:31 - Mar 21 with 356 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

No VAR for that one

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Wales obviously don’t want to win then…TEAM on 21:34 - Mar 21 with 347 viewsSitfcB

Broady on for the last 6 minutes.

COYB

Wales obviously don’t want to win then…TEAM on 21:41 - Mar 21 with 333 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Last minute kick in the head for Kieffer

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Login to get fewer ads

Wales obviously don’t want to win then…TEAM on 11:56 - Mar 22 with 193 viewsSwansea_Blue

Wales obviously don’t want to win then…TEAM on 21:41 - Mar 21 by You_Bloo_Right

Last minute kick in the head for Kieffer

He needs to be careful. We don't want him to come back more intelligent. Baddum tish.

I thought they looked a lot better last night than they have in a while. I like Brooks. they missed him when he was out for his cancer treatment. I'm amazed that Harry Wilson has managed to carve out a career for himself in the PL though - he's never impressed whenever I've seen him. I can't see how Broady is a less good option, even if Broady's still in the Championship.

Overall though it's easy to see why our boys are on the fringes; Braody isn't getting the nod over someone like Brooks or James and Wes isn't getting ahead of Brennan Johnson any time soon. Good to see them getting called up and a bit of game time though; just a shame about Wes this time.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Wales obviously don’t want to win then…TEAM on 14:23 - Mar 22 with 172 viewscressi

To be fair Wales are now rubbish at football and rugby.
Wales obviously don’t want to win then…TEAM on 14:26 - Mar 22 with 170 viewsHelp

But they did win
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024