Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rutter could miss both Easter games for Leeds 16:48 - Mar 21 with 1077 viewsportmanking

Had minor hernia surgery yesterday. Fortnight recovery expected. That could be interesting, they've had real issues with their number 10 role prior to Rutter nailing it down. Piroe made a hash of it. Hopefully his absence is enough to take them off their game going forward.
Rutter could miss both Easter games for Leeds on 16:53 - Mar 21 with 1030 viewsDubtractor

Fingers crossed! Is it too much to ask for a complication in his recovery too?

Rutter is the best opposing player I've seen all season - technically great, and almost impossible to dispossess.
[Post edited 21 Mar 16:53]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Rutter could miss both Easter games for Leeds on 16:55 - Mar 21 with 1017 viewsportmanking

Rutter could miss both Easter games for Leeds on 16:53 - Mar 21 by Dubtractor

Rutter is the best opposing player I've seen all season - technically great, and almost impossible to dispossess.

Aye, he's a technical powerhouse. Can see why Leeds signed him in the Prem.

He cost more than our club....!
Rutter could miss both Easter games for Leeds on 18:11 - Mar 21 with 826 viewsKeno

I wonder how they will navigate games without him?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Rutter could miss both Easter games for Leeds on 19:05 - Mar 21 with 708 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Rutter could miss both Easter games for Leeds on 16:53 - Mar 21 by Dubtractor

And yet his end product is not the best in the division despite playing alongside some of the other top players in it. I think he is very talented but somewhat inconsistent from what I have seen of him.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Rutter could miss both Easter games for Leeds on 19:09 - Mar 21 with 687 viewsDubtractor

Rutter could miss both Easter games for Leeds on 19:05 - Mar 21 by Nthsuffolkblue

And yet his end product is not the best in the division despite playing alongside some of the other top players in it. I think he is very talented but somewhat inconsistent from what I have seen of him.

7 goals and 16 assists I'd say puts him right up with the best - that's 2 more assists than Davis.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Rutter could miss both Easter games for Leeds on 19:24 - Mar 21 with 621 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Rutter could miss both Easter games for Leeds on 19:09 - Mar 21 by Dubtractor

7 goals and 16 assists I'd say puts him right up with the best - that's 2 more assists than Davis.

He only has 15 assists which is only 1 more than Davis.

Summerville has 2 more goal involvements in 2 fewer matches in the same side as Rutter.

Adam Armstrong has 8 more goal involvements in 1 fewer match in a worse side.

Whittaker has 4 more in a much worse side.

Dewsbury-Hall has more goal involvements than Rutter having played 1 match fewer.

Rutter has 6 goals fewer and 3 fewer goal involvements than Szmodics in a much worse team.

There is even a player at the club in 6th place in the league with the same number of goal involvements.

For a player who you claimed in the previous post is "the best ... almost impossible to dispossess" I am not sure the stats back you up entirely. As I said, he looks very talented but inconsistent. "right up there amongst the best" is fair enough, though.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024