Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim 10:00 - Mar 21 with 5682 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 13:56 - Mar 22 with 596 viewsGlasgowBlue

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 13:53 - Mar 22 by leitrimblue

I'm pretty sure someone is gonna claim you are CIL by the end of the day

She was reasonably intelligent so I'm dismissing that one out of hand. I wouldn't leave this one alone with a crossword puzzle.
[Post edited 22 Mar 13:58]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 13:58 - Mar 22 with 567 viewsJ2BLUE

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 13:56 - Mar 22 by GlasgowBlue

She was reasonably intelligent so I'm dismissing that one out of hand. I wouldn't leave this one alone with a crossword puzzle.

And he hasn't mentioned Mossad yet

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 14:00 - Mar 22 with 550 viewslowhouseblue

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 13:58 - Mar 22 by J2BLUE

And he hasn't mentioned Mossad yet

or false flags. cil was a big one for her false flags.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 14:00 - Mar 22 with 552 viewsStokieBlue

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 13:56 - Mar 22 by GlasgowBlue

Not sure why this myth persists.

He was a total nutcase with offensive views.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 14:03 - Mar 22 with 520 viewseireblue

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 11:53 - Mar 22 by ChorleyBoy

No one expresses tacit support on this site. It's tacit.

I'm afraid you haven't consoled me in the slightest, but thanks for trying.

Well, then you seem to be intent on shinning a light on something that you can’t see on here.

Do you spend your down time from here looking for black cats, in dark rooms, that aren’t there?
The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 14:04 - Mar 22 with 506 viewsBlueschev

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 14:00 - Mar 22 by lowhouseblue

Did she design the new England shirt?
The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim (n/t) (n/t) on 14:26 - Mar 22 with 448 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 14:00 - Mar 22 by lowhouseblue

Rather grim Hive Mind question: on 16:27 - Mar 20 with 1035 views ChorleyBoy

0% Belarusian
0% Russian
Who owns the Wagner group? If it's the Western allies, then 0%, if it's Russia 0%.

Russian and NATO false flag attacks are another question.
[Post edited 22 Mar 14:36]
The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim (n/t) (n/t) on 14:42 - Mar 22 with 395 viewslowhouseblue

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim (n/t) (n/t) on 14:26 - Mar 22 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Rather grim Hive Mind question: on 16:27 - Mar 20 with 1035 views ChorleyBoy

0% Belarusian
0% Russian
Who owns the Wagner group? If it's the Western allies, then 0%, if it's Russia 0%.

Russian and NATO false flag attacks are another question.
[Post edited 22 Mar 14:36]

interesting.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Login to get fewer ads

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 14:53 - Mar 22 with 374 viewsHerbivore

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 14:04 - Mar 22 by Blueschev

Did she design the new England shirt?

Superb internetting.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 15:44 - Mar 22 with 307 viewsbluelagos

n/t - already been posted.
[Post edited 22 Mar 15:46]

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024