Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim 10:00 - Mar 21 with 5683 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 13:27 - Mar 21 with 1106 viewsChorleyBoy

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 13:09 - Mar 21 by J2BLUE

Once again this seems to be a case of a far left individual seeing things in black and white. None of us are waving the Israel flag but you are very happy to defend someone whose Twitter feed strongly hints that their views on this matter are similar to the Iranian government's views.

I think we can criticise him without dismissing everything he says.

The highlighted tweet is pathetic. There are several others which suggest he has some interesting views on Hamas and Israel's right to exist.

BlueBadger branded me a Tory apologist earlier this week. Today I favour autocracies, dictatorships, kleptocracies and thug regimes, I'm Pazelle and a "far left individual seeing things in black and white" and that from the person who says "his Twitter feed tell us everything we need to know" - is that the sort of black and white you're talking about? Or am I twisting things again? Or raising "difficult questions"?

There's a genocide going on as we speak but it seems the focus of the day is the credibility of a journalist on Twitter. Utterly bizarre.
The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 13:29 - Mar 21 with 1106 viewsWacko

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 13:05 - Mar 21 by pointofblue

In a sense, yes. Suppositions about Zionist power is still very sensitive subject even today because of the aspersions then cast upon the wider Jewish community. Especially as the original idea led to the actions of the Nazi Party in Germany being supported as Jewish people 'had too much power' and were behind the ills of the world. Anti-Zionism can easily lead to anti-Semitism when mis-used.

(Edited as previous comment was incorrect about the purpose of the tweet)
[Post edited 21 Mar 13:42]

A lot of the jewish people the Nazis killed were anti-zionists:

https://www.lemonde.fr/en/europe/article/2023/04/25/the-forgotten-history-of-the

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 13:31 - Mar 21 with 1099 viewsgiant_stow

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 13:27 - Mar 21 by ChorleyBoy

BlueBadger branded me a Tory apologist earlier this week. Today I favour autocracies, dictatorships, kleptocracies and thug regimes, I'm Pazelle and a "far left individual seeing things in black and white" and that from the person who says "his Twitter feed tell us everything we need to know" - is that the sort of black and white you're talking about? Or am I twisting things again? Or raising "difficult questions"?

There's a genocide going on as we speak but it seems the focus of the day is the credibility of a journalist on Twitter. Utterly bizarre.

'... the focus of the day...' is where you're going wrong. It's the focus of one thread among many on twtd, with twtd being a fleck of almost nothing in the wider world.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 13:32 - Mar 21 with 1100 viewsChorleyBoy

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 13:18 - Mar 21 by pointofblue

Because they used the front of Zionism power to attack Jewish people as a whole.

If you and others understood the difference between Zionism and Judaism rather conflating them you wouldn't see criticism of Zionism as an attack on all Jews. Read the article I sent you.
The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 13:35 - Mar 21 with 1084 viewsChorleyBoy

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 13:31 - Mar 21 by giant_stow

'... the focus of the day...' is where you're going wrong. It's the focus of one thread among many on twtd, with twtd being a fleck of almost nothing in the wider world.

I thought "the focus of the day, on this thread, on TWTD" was implicit.
The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 13:36 - Mar 21 with 1078 viewsJ2BLUE

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 13:14 - Mar 21 by Herbivore

Chorley isn't far left, just a crank as far as I can tell.

...there's a difference?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 13:39 - Mar 21 with 1063 viewspointofblue

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 13:32 - Mar 21 by ChorleyBoy

If you and others understood the difference between Zionism and Judaism rather conflating them you wouldn't see criticism of Zionism as an attack on all Jews. Read the article I sent you.

But the original tweet airs an unfounded conspiracy liking the resignation of the Irish President to Zionist power. Anti-Zionism and anti-Semitism are two different things but if the former is misused or taken advantage of then it can easily lead to the latter.

I do admit I made a mistake in linking the two in a previous post so will apologise and look to edit accordingly.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 13:40 - Mar 21 with 1058 viewsgiant_stow

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 13:35 - Mar 21 by ChorleyBoy

I thought "the focus of the day, on this thread, on TWTD" was implicit.

So you objecting to anyone talking about this at all? Or in other words, no discussion is allowed if its not about the suffering of Palestinians?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Login to get fewer ads

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 13:41 - Mar 21 with 1054 viewsJ2BLUE

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 13:27 - Mar 21 by ChorleyBoy

His Twitter feed does tell us everything we need to know about the credibility of the original tweet. It's conspiracy theory nonsense.

'There's a genocide going on as we speak but it seems the focus of the day is the credibility of a journalist on Twitter. Utterly bizarre.'

That doesn't mean literally anything can be excused though does it? You want to condemn Israel? I'll join in. I think their response has to be considered within the wider context of thei region and history but even then I completely agree their response has been horrific. I don't think many would disagree.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 13:46 - Mar 21 with 1026 viewseireblue

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 12:31 - Mar 21 by ChorleyBoy

There's a genocide going on yet you're more interested in defending someone who is mocking an "utterly stupid tweet" critical of the perpetrators of the genocide and criticising the Twitter feed of a journalist who is highlighting the horrors being inflicted on the Palestinian people.

I certainly wouldn't invest my energy in such an uncompassionate and inhumane way.

There is genocide going on and all you do is pop into threads every so often to make some criticism of the OP and/or GB.

I certainly wouldn’t invest my energy in someone that has pseudo-compassion for the real victims in Palestine, and just uses that conflict to have a pop at other posters.
(No subject) (n/t) on 13:56 - Mar 21 with 998 viewsChorleyBoy

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 13:31 - Mar 21 by giant_stow

EDIT:

What I originally said, but which got lost was that "a single thread, on a forum, on TWTD on the whole internet" was implicit.
[Post edited 21 Mar 14:17]
The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 14:02 - Mar 21 with 976 viewsGlasgowBlue

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 13:00 - Mar 21 by ChorleyBoy

Perhaps best to PM this type of supposition between your friends rather than publicly tar me with the opinions of another forum member past or present. It comes across as an ad hominem attack and I think you're more agile in your debating than that. Though perhaps not.

I as referring to the bloke on twitter as a crank on that particular post. Not you.
[Post edited 21 Mar 14:03]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 14:15 - Mar 21 with 935 viewsChorleyBoy

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 13:40 - Mar 21 by giant_stow

So you objecting to anyone talking about this at all? Or in other words, no discussion is allowed if its not about the suffering of Palestinians?

Everyone can talk about it, including me.

We are not all going to agree. The majority doesn't "win" and as long as people refrain from insults and name calling this is exactly what these forum pages are intended for: discussion.
The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 14:17 - Mar 21 with 931 viewsBlueBadger

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 13:36 - Mar 21 by J2BLUE

...there's a difference?

The far left don't generally turn up defending the Tory party?
At least, not directly...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 14:28 - Mar 21 with 896 viewsChorleyBoy

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 14:17 - Mar 21 by BlueBadger

The far left don't generally turn up defending the Tory party?
At least, not directly...

Badger will string up anyone he things is a Tory. He's so blinded in this pursuit that he doesn't bother reading what people write in their posts. In Badgerland describing the Tory party as "the outrageously evil party" is actually defence of the Tory party.

No, I don't understand it either.
The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 14:38 - Mar 21 with 875 viewsChorleyBoy

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 14:02 - Mar 21 by GlasgowBlue

I as referring to the bloke on twitter as a crank on that particular post. Not you.
[Post edited 21 Mar 14:03]

I was referring to you calling me Pazelle but put my comment in the wrong place, sorry.

On the subject of apology, you haven't apologised for incorrectly stating that Hajo Meyer was the author of gas-chambers denying book "Why Did the Heavens Not Darken?"

Are you going to retract that lie or allow the falsehood to go unchecked? It is rather important.
The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 14:52 - Mar 21 with 839 viewsChorleyBoy

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 13:46 - Mar 21 by eireblue

There is genocide going on and all you do is pop into threads every so often to make some criticism of the OP and/or GB.

I certainly wouldn’t invest my energy in someone that has pseudo-compassion for the real victims in Palestine, and just uses that conflict to have a pop at other posters.

Pretty words from you again, but you fail to see the bigger picture.

The reason why the genocide is still going on is because the population is still not pushing their filthy genocide condoning governments to stop supporting Israel. And this will continue for as long as Israel is seen to be equal victims - this is what I'm trying to draw people's attention to. I don't dislike GB, I don't know him. Antisemitism/racism is vile and its sufferers deserve our protection and sympathy but to see it politicised in this way is not helpful to anyone.

So while the genocide continues I will shine a light on what I believe is one of the causes of apathy/inaction in this country towards it.
[Post edited 21 Mar 14:56]
The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 14:56 - Mar 21 with 821 viewslowhouseblue

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 13:07 - Mar 21 by ChorleyBoy

How can you say we live in a country with a free press when the government serves D-notices?

Why do you suppose I favour "autocracies, dictatorships, kleptocracies and thug regimes" when I'm being critical of my own country.

Your reasoning is a overly simplistic and naive.

side steps the moon landing question .... hmmmmm.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 15:03 - Mar 21 with 792 viewsChorleyBoy

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 14:56 - Mar 21 by lowhouseblue

side steps the moon landing question .... hmmmmm.

This isn't the place for silly moon-landing conspiracies, but if you want to start a new thread about it, go ahead, you know how to do it.
The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 16:51 - Mar 21 with 717 viewseireblue

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 14:52 - Mar 21 by ChorleyBoy

Pretty words from you again, but you fail to see the bigger picture.

The reason why the genocide is still going on is because the population is still not pushing their filthy genocide condoning governments to stop supporting Israel. And this will continue for as long as Israel is seen to be equal victims - this is what I'm trying to draw people's attention to. I don't dislike GB, I don't know him. Antisemitism/racism is vile and its sufferers deserve our protection and sympathy but to see it politicised in this way is not helpful to anyone.

So while the genocide continues I will shine a light on what I believe is one of the causes of apathy/inaction in this country towards it.
[Post edited 21 Mar 14:56]

“With threads like this GB, your pseudo-compassion for the real victims in Palestine is blatantly clear……Sickening”

“I don’t dislike GB, I don’t know him”

Well, you seem to assume quite a lot about someone you don’t know.

Now, you talk a good game about shinning a light, but, you still haven’t bothered to start your own thread on this important bigger picture topic you seem to want to discuss.

So, it’s a pretty dim light really, you should put a bit of real effort in and start your own thread, in my opinion of course.
The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 20:14 - Mar 21 with 630 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 16:51 - Mar 21 by eireblue

“With threads like this GB, your pseudo-compassion for the real victims in Palestine is blatantly clear……Sickening”

Now, you talk a good game about shinning a light, but, you still haven’t bothered to start your own thread on this important bigger picture topic you seem to want to discuss.

So, it’s a pretty dim light really, you should put a bit of real effort in and start your own thread, in my opinion of course.

Chorley is quite selective about extending his compassion - whether it’s icasting doubt on the victims of the Manchester bombing, or getting upset when mentioning George Galloway’s denial of Assad’s genocide.

Strange character.
The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 21:28 - Mar 21 with 592 viewsChorleyBoy

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 16:51 - Mar 21 by eireblue

"Well, you seem to assume quite a lot about someone you don’t know."

You lack all sense of proportion and history. The ONE thing I have assumed didn't require an enormous amount of deduction based on GB's posting history.

"Now, you talk a good game about shinning a light, but, you still haven’t bothered to start your own thread on this important bigger picture topic you seem to want to discuss "

I don't need to start a new thread. All those who are appalled by Israel's actions in Palestine at present are working out that anti-zionism is not antisemitism. Those who continue to support Israel's genocide of the Palestinians are beyond help and a new thread would only provide a headache for site admin.

"you should put a bit of real effort in and start your own thread, in my opinion of course"

The more you engage with me, the less value your opinion has.

On a lighter note, who is your favourite current Town player*?

*You check out their names by clicking the "Squad" tab above.
The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 21:31 - Mar 21 with 582 viewsBigalhunter

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 14:38 - Mar 21 by ChorleyBoy

I was referring to you calling me Pazelle but put my comment in the wrong place, sorry.

On the subject of apology, you haven't apologised for incorrectly stating that Hajo Meyer was the author of gas-chambers denying book "Why Did the Heavens Not Darken?"

Are you going to retract that lie or allow the falsehood to go unchecked? It is rather important.

Seems like admin has now removed GB’s petulant reply, accusing you of being Pazelle.
Phil Ham did ask a while back that posters stopped accusing other posters of being previous incarnations, so it is refreshing to see that rule even applies to GB as well.
Play on.
The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 21:44 - Mar 21 with 544 viewseireblue

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 21:28 - Mar 21 by ChorleyBoy

"Well, you seem to assume quite a lot about someone you don’t know."

You lack all sense of proportion and history. The ONE thing I have assumed didn't require an enormous amount of deduction based on GB's posting history.

"Now, you talk a good game about shinning a light, but, you still haven’t bothered to start your own thread on this important bigger picture topic you seem to want to discuss "

I don't need to start a new thread. All those who are appalled by Israel's actions in Palestine at present are working out that anti-zionism is not antisemitism. Those who continue to support Israel's genocide of the Palestinians are beyond help and a new thread would only provide a headache for site admin.

"you should put a bit of real effort in and start your own thread, in my opinion of course"

The more you engage with me, the less value your opinion has.

On a lighter note, who is your favourite current Town player*?

*You check out their names by clicking the "Squad" tab above.

Ahh I see, let me save you sometime “Those who continue to support Israel's genocide of the Palestinians…”

Nobody on this site has expressed support for that. You can relax.

I love all of them.
The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 22:36 - Mar 21 with 522 viewsChorleyBoy

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 21:44 - Mar 21 by eireblue

Ahh I see, let me save you sometime “Those who continue to support Israel's genocide of the Palestinians…”

Nobody on this site has expressed support for that. You can relax.

I love all of them.

You don't have to actively EXPRESS support for something in order for you to support it. In fact tacit support or even insincere condemnation are far more likely when 100s of children are being killed daily.

Anyway, your favourite Town player?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024