Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things on the internet that never fail to amaze 17:47 - Mar 17 with 1048 viewsIllinoisblue

People who like, share, or comment on those scam “our luxury caravan worth 60k has a scratch on it so instead of trying to sell it or repair it we’re giving it away” fb posts. Deary me.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Things on the internet that never fail to amaze on 23:21 - Mar 17 with 840 viewsBugs

The people that fall for these posts have identified themselves as being susceptible to scams. That's the whole point of most of these posts. If you see someone you know that's posted on one of these, it's best to let them know that so they can delete those likes, shares comments.
Things on the internet that never fail to amaze on 23:39 - Mar 17 with 822 viewsJ2BLUE

People who leave reviews for things they haven't received yet...

5 stars

Haven't got it yet but it looks great!

What the actual f##k?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Things on the internet that never fail to amaze on 00:17 - Mar 18 with 782 viewsClareBlue

Things on the internet that never fail to amaze on 23:39 - Mar 17 by J2BLUE

5 stars

What the actual f##k?

New sexy partner. They look great but haven't tried yet but I'm going the whole 5 stars...
Things on the internet that never fail to amaze on 00:29 - Mar 18 with 767 viewsArnoldMoorhen

There's a yawning gulf between the promise of your title and the content of your post.

I mean, just chosen at random, the whole "Toddlers falling off escalators in shopping malls and being caught by random shoppers below" genre surely beats "Caravan spam fraud" in the amazement stakes.

And then we have the "Age gap wedding photos" genre.

Or "Sand Sculptures that will blow your minds".

Or "Chalk sidewalk drawings you won't believe!!!"

And that's before things get dark with "School yearbook photos of serial killers".

But the first one I remember, back in Web 1.0 days, involved a Japanese lady, a bathtub, and a live squid ..
Things on the internet that never fail to amaze on 02:36 - Mar 18 with 729 viewsPerublue

Things on the internet that never fail to amaze on 00:29 - Mar 18 by ArnoldMoorhen

There's a yawning gulf between the promise of your title and the content of your post.

I mean, just chosen at random, the whole "Toddlers falling off escalators in shopping malls and being caught by random shoppers below" genre surely beats "Caravan spam fraud" in the amazement stakes.

And that's before things get dark with "School yearbook photos of serial killers".

But the first one I remember, back in Web 1.0 days, involved a Japanese lady, a bathtub, and a live squid ..

rate my poo .com was a great loss to the interweb

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Things on the internet that never fail to amaze on 07:35 - Mar 18 with 597 viewshoppy

Things on the internet that never fail to amaze on 00:29 - Mar 18 by ArnoldMoorhen

Number 4 there surprised me…

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Things on the internet that never fail to amaze on 09:13 - Mar 18 with 508 viewsKeno

so whats you caravan like?

any pics?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Things on the internet that never fail to amaze on 09:14 - Mar 18 with 503 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

5 stars

What the actual f##k?

See also, "5 stars. Arrived quickly and packaged really well. I haven't actually used the product yet..."

So you're rating the delivery, basically.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Login to get fewer ads

This is a true story…. on 09:20 - Mar 18 with 481 viewsBloots

5 stars

What the actual f##k?

….there was a review on SeatGuru (airline seat/service reviews), it read something like:

“Seat 17B - Do not pick this seat. The person in 17A was overweight and took up extra space, he also refused to let me use the armrest. Bad seat.”

Marvelous.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024