Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nodge away 14:28 - Mar 17 with 5007 viewspennblue

So how are we playing this one out? Keep it low key after over doing it in the home fixture? Or take over Norwich like we did in 1985???????

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Warm beer on the train.... on 14:32 - Mar 17 with 3715 viewsBloots

...get herded to the ground, lose, get herded back to the train, go home.

The usual.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Nodge away on 14:33 - Mar 17 with 3703 viewsbazza

Low key.
Warm beer on the train.... on 14:33 - Mar 17 with 3693 viewslazyblue

Warm beer on the train.... on 14:32 - Mar 17 by Bloots

The usual.

That does feel the norm unfortunately.
Warm beer on the train.... on 14:35 - Mar 17 with 3669 viewstonybied

The usual.

Na, we're gonna stuff them 4-1 to go top of the league and simultaneously drop them out of the playoffs.
Nodge away on 14:37 - Mar 17 with 3665 viewsbackwaywhen

They can’t wait to play us up there , very confident of turning us over , especially with Sargent back and firing on all cylinders.
But we are long overdue a win against the scum as we all know …..bring it on I say .
Warm beer on the train.... on 14:38 - Mar 17 with 3631 viewsbazza

Warm beer on the train.... on 14:35 - Mar 17 by tonybied

Na, we're gonna stuff them 4-1 to go top of the league and simultaneously drop them out of the playoffs.

I’d party for a month.
Nodge away on 14:54 - Mar 17 with 3527 viewsIllinoisblue

Nodge away on 14:37 - Mar 17 by backwaywhen

They can’t wait to play us up there , very confident of turning us over , especially with Sargent back and firing on all cylinders.
But we are long overdue a win against the scum as we all know …..bring it on I say .

15 years since we beat those bastards. 15 years. Ffs. Might be a good thing that they’re in form and flying right now; maybe puts some pressure on them. 15 facking years though.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Warm beer on the train.... on 14:55 - Mar 17 with 3501 viewsTractorWood

The usual.

Absolutely disgraceful call but what is inevitably going to happen.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Login to get fewer ads

Nodge away on 15:07 - Mar 17 with 3424 viewsgainsboroughblue

Nodge away on 14:54 - Mar 17 by Illinoisblue

15 years since we beat those bastards. 15 years. Ffs. Might be a good thing that they’re in form and flying right now; maybe puts some pressure on them. 15 facking years though.

I'm still angry about that 2-2 in December. Absolute fecking golden opportunity to beat them feckers.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Managing expectations. (n/t) on 15:09 - Mar 17 with 3390 viewsBloots

Warm beer on the train.... on 14:55 - Mar 17 by TractorWood

Absolutely disgraceful call but what is inevitably going to happen.

Positive spin - They haven't beaten us for over 5 years. (n/t) on 15:12 - Mar 17 with 3361 viewsBloots

Nodge away on 15:54 - Mar 17 with 3221 viewsEastTownBlue

Nodge away on 14:37 - Mar 17 by backwaywhen

Hopefully that increases the expectations on them.
Warm beer on the train.... on 15:58 - Mar 17 with 3192 viewsbrogansnose

The usual.

Not getting forced onto the Ipswich train rather than the one to Cambridge so I don't have to do a tour of East Anglia would be nice.
Nodge away on 15:59 - Mar 17 with 3165 viewsFrimleyBlue

Treat the game like Any other game. We should have done that for the first tbh.

Celebrate after.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Nodge away on 16:57 - Mar 17 with 2975 viewsbackwaywhen

Beat them on the 6th April and it will be almost 6 years since they beat us , turn it right round in an instant…….COYBs
Nodge away on 17:01 - Mar 17 with 2929 viewssolemio

How many years is it?
Nodge away on 17:35 - Mar 17 with 2799 viewsJon_456

I wonder if they’ll do a big screen in the fanzone? There must be enough interest for it.
Nodge away on 19:02 - Mar 17 with 2656 viewsyellowrider120

I thought the 15 year thing was irrelevant? The only facts that matter to Ipswich fans surely is winning the old Division One, winning the FA Cup and winning the UEFA Cup? Everything else is of no importance.
Nodge away on 19:13 - Mar 17 with 2612 viewspennblue

Nodge away on 19:02 - Mar 17 by yellowrider120

I thought the 15 year thing was irrelevant? The only facts that matter to Ipswich fans surely is winning the old Division One, winning the FA Cup and winning the UEFA Cup? Everything else is of no importance.

The 15 years IS relevant, we want to beat you on all fronts, not just on attendances and club history.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Nodge away on 19:33 - Mar 17 with 2533 viewsbluebudgie

I know that those particular facts. Being champions of England Winning the FA Cup and winning a European Trophy(and not celebrating just one UEFA match!) are VERY relevant to Norwich fans a history you can only dream of. That's why you cling to the 15-year thing as that is the only thing you have over us, at the moment!!!
Mind the gap. (n/t) on 19:42 - Mar 17 with 2475 viewsBloots

Nodge away on 20:26 - Mar 17 with 2315 viewsBluespeed225

I actually agree with him! We love our past victories, they love their past participations.
Nodge away on 20:28 - Mar 17 with 2299 viewsBluespeed225

I’d love the ability to go in like 85’, but times have changed!
Nodge away on 21:26 - Mar 17 with 2150 viewsPerublue

I met a Norwich fan here in Lima on friday,he is over from the University of Essex promoting it to higher fee paying foreign types along with a whole host of other UK unis ,really nice bloke actually....but he said he and his mates are really worried and nervous about us finishing their promotion push.

edit...incorrectly put UEA as the Uni
[Post edited 18 Mar 15:14]

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Nodge away on 21:42 - Mar 17 with 2061 viewsPioneerBlue

Low key. Nothing good came from the hype and aftermath of last Dec. We need to take to it as another game in a long season. Why hype them up. They are a small club outside Wymondham anyway.

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024