Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We face some serious teams in the next 8 19:08 - Mar 16 with 2706 viewstextbackup

If we make the top 2 I’ll be very (pleasantly) surprised… but also beyond words proud of what we’d have achieved.

Today could have been 10-0 and nobody would have bat an eyelid… we played really well (albeit SWFC were rubbish)

Next game at PR for me is Boro, wouldn’t want to even guess at where we’ll be as that game kicks off!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

We face some serious teams in the next 8 on 20:39 - Mar 16 with 2319 viewsIllinoisblue

Need a win at Blackburn to set us up for April; it’s a bastard of a month on paper. Intrigued to see when the Coventry game gets rearranged for. That could be hoooooooge

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

We face some serious teams in the next 8 on 20:42 - Mar 16 with 2293 viewstextbackup

We face some serious teams in the next 8 on 20:39 - Mar 16 by Illinoisblue

Need a win at Blackburn to set us up for April; it’s a bastard of a month on paper. Intrigued to see when the Coventry game gets rearranged for. That could be hoooooooge

Just know that little tattooed Colchester chav will score and fck it for us

We face some serious teams in the next 8 on 20:45 - Mar 16 with 2269 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

We face some serious teams in the next 8 on 20:42 - Mar 16 by textbackup

Just know that little tattooed Colchester chav will score and fck it for us

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

We face some serious teams in the next 8 on 20:50 - Mar 16 with 2210 viewsParisBlue

Leicester's games also look interesting. Aside from Bristol City away (who beat Southampton), all against teams battling relegation or fighting for play-offs (plus Southampton).

I can't see where Leeds lose again.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

We face some serious teams in the next 8 on 20:53 - Mar 16 with 2181 viewstextbackup

We face some serious teams in the next 8 on 20:50 - Mar 16 by ParisBlue

Leicester's games also look interesting. Aside from Bristol City away (who beat Southampton), all against teams battling relegation or fighting for play-offs (plus Southampton).

I do think Millwall take points off them tomorrow.

But they’ll be in the top 2 IMHO

We face some serious teams in the next 8 on 20:53 - Mar 16 with 2177 viewsgainsboroughblue

Tomorrow

Leeds are probably in the best position of all of us. Best run in, no cup distraction. Southampton play all of the others in the top four and are falling behind on games played, Leicester are having a stutter, fans are struggling to get behind them and are in the cup.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

We face some serious teams in the next 8 on 21:05 - Mar 16 with 2088 viewsMattinLondon

If we replicated the same results against those teams from earlier this season then we’ll end the campaign with seven wins and a draw.

I’m not saying that we will do that - well actually i am.
We face some serious teams in the next 8 on 21:07 - Mar 16 with 2082 viewsSteve_M

Difficult but only Leeds and Leicester have been markedly better than us across the season. As with the consensus, other than tomorrow Leeds look the team to win it all.

In my head were third with an outside chance of second but the nearer we get to the end of the season who knows.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

We face some serious teams in the next 8 on 21:23 - Mar 16 with 1974 viewsChurchman

Aside from blowing up in injury time last week and a poor first half v Preston, we struggled against only Leeds and away at WBA. The rest? We have been the better team. I see nothing to fear in any of them.

Game at a time, eight to play, go for it! 24 points up for grabs. Why not us? In the eight games played in the last five weeks since the West Brom draw, its seven wins from eight games 25 goals for 9 against. It’s extraordinary what this team is doing.

Ok, SW were poor, but we still had to get by them after a jittery end to last weeks game and they put them away in style. Well done KM, coaches and players!
We face some serious teams in the next 8 on 21:25 - Mar 16 with 1951 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

We face some serious teams in the next 8 on 21:23 - Mar 16 by Churchman

Aside from blowing up in injury time last week and a poor first half v Preston, we struggled against only Leeds and away at WBA. The rest? We have been the better team. I see nothing to fear in any of them.

Game at a time, eight to play, go for it! 24 points up for grabs. Why not us? In the eight games played in the last five weeks since the West Brom draw, its seven wins from eight games 25 goals for 9 against. It’s extraordinary what this team is doing.

Ok, SW were poor, but we still had to get by them after a jittery end to last weeks game and they put them away in style. Well done KM, coaches and players!

I want to give this many more up votes.

Come on Towenah!

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

We face some serious teams in the next 8 on 07:54 - Mar 17 with 1214 viewsLeoMuff

We face some serious teams in the next 8 on 21:23 - Mar 16 by Churchman

You look at the remaining fixtures and Leicester and Southampton have it tough, I could see us and Leeds going up.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

We face some serious teams in the next 8 on 08:03 - Mar 17 with 1163 viewsbazza

I think I’m gradually coming round to The fact, that we are actually on our day, one of the best teams In this league, but i still look at the games ahead, and worry, even tho we are more than capable of beating all of them.
We face some serious teams in the next 8 on 08:06 - Mar 17 with 1145 viewstractorboy1978

Leeds don't need to lose though. Draws will kill you equally as much at this stage.
We face some serious teams in the next 8 on 08:27 - Mar 17 with 1068 views_clive_baker_

Just got to focus on the next one innit, a sticky trip to a ground we historically haven’t fared too well at. Not that that’s of much relevance to the here and now, but a tough game nonetheless against a side who love a draw at home.

Frankly if we can win there and we’re sat on 84 points with 7 to play we’ll be in an excellent position.
We face some serious teams in the next 8 on 08:30 - Mar 17 with 1053 views_clive_baker_

Watford away, their next game after Millwall today. That’s a horrible one on a Friday night IMO.
We face some serious teams in the next 8 on 08:58 - Mar 17 with 913 viewsPinewoodblue

In a strange way I’m not disappointed with last weeks loss. Not sure could cope with being top of the league and no games until Good Friday evening.

Not an unrealistic expectation to match last seasons points & goals, if I had posted that at the beginning of the season would have been laughed off TWTD.

Just need 5 wins & a draw if it isn’t good enough for automatic then the two teams above us deserve promotion.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

We face some serious teams in the next 8 on 09:12 - Mar 17 with 827 viewsitfcjoe

Won 7 of the last 8, just do that again in the next 8 and job done

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

We face some serious teams in the next 8 on 09:28 - Mar 17 with 729 viewsPinewoodblue

We face some serious teams in the next 8 on 09:12 - Mar 17 by itfcjoe

Won 7 of the last 8, just do that again in the next 8 and job done

Guthrum’s next table is going to show us on 102pts.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024