Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone have any superstitions before or after a game ? 06:04 - Mar 16 with 619 viewsPippin1970

Always have a coffee in my Ipswich mug before a game. The missus thinks I'm nuts lol. I forgot last Saturday so blame me. In past I used to refuse to buy Sunday paper if we lost., even if there was a coupon for Iceland in there.
Anyone have any superstitions before or after a game ? on 06:55 - Mar 16 with 551 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

What on earth were you drinking out of in the 20 years before McKenna arrived?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Anyone have any superstitions before or after a game ? on 08:01 - Mar 16 with 500 viewsPippin1970

Anyone have any superstitions before or after a game ? on 06:55 - Mar 16 by The_Flashing_Smile

Whisky helped me sleep through dark days lol 😆
Anyone have any superstitions before or after a game ? on 08:38 - Mar 16 with 466 viewsLesta_Tractor

I play hockey on a Saturday but always pack a home shirt if Town are at home or away if not for wearing in the club house after my game.

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

Since they renovated the back of Churchman’s…. on 09:01 - Mar 16 with 444 viewsBloots

….I only use turnstiles 61/62.

It was a bit of a nightmare the other week when they were on a go slow and the steward kept offering to scan my ticket, he couldn’t understand why I was refusing his help, but I can’t change routine now.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Anyone have any superstitions before or after a game ? on 09:04 - Mar 16 with 438 viewsITFC_Forever

Hundreds.

Turnstile.
Clothes.
Loads of others which are downright weird.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Anyone have any superstitions before or after a game ? on 09:36 - Mar 16 with 404 viewsKropotkin123

Anyone have any superstitions before or after a game ? on 06:55 - Mar 16 by The_Flashing_Smile

Think how bad it could have been if they didn't!

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Anyone have any superstitions before or after a game ? on 10:17 - Mar 16 with 359 viewsflykickingbybgunn

Anyone have any superstitions before or after a game ? on 09:36 - Mar 16 by Kropotkin123

Think how bad it could have been if they didn't!

Wear the Orange now not the Blue. Always take exactly the same route to the ground irrespective of the pub we've been in.
Anyone have any superstitions before or after a game ? on 10:28 - Mar 16 with 343 viewsBluemer

I always like to drink a minimum of three pints of beer before every home game
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024