Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Europa League 10:02 - Mar 15 with 1078 viewsPinewoodblue

UEFA must have been relieved Rangers lost to Benfica last night.

The thought of a Liverpool v Rangers final in Dublin must have been scary, both clubs would have had 10,000’s of ticketless fans planning to be in Dublin.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Europa League on 10:12 - Mar 15 with 1012 viewsgainsboroughblue

Got a feeling it will be a clean sweep of English winners this year.

Man C (CL)
'Pool (EL)
Villa (ECL)

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Europa League on 10:30 - Mar 15 with 929 viewsFifeITFC

Trust me there'd be a lot more than that. I remember Rangers flooding Manchester for the 2008 UEFA Cup Final.

"A Manchester City Council inquiry into the events estimated that over 200,000 Rangers fans visited Manchester for the match, with 39 fans were arrested for a range of offences across the city, while 38 complaints were received about the conduct of Greater Manchester Police officers."

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Europa League on 10:33 - Mar 15 with 899 viewsPinewoodblue

Europa League on 10:30 - Mar 15 by FifeITFC

Trust me there'd be a lot more than that. I remember Rangers flooding Manchester for the 2008 UEFA Cup Final.

"A Manchester City Council inquiry into the events estimated that over 200,000 Rangers fans visited Manchester for the match, with 39 fans were arrested for a range of offences across the city, while 38 complaints were received about the conduct of Greater Manchester Police officers."

Klopps last Liverpool game too.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Europa League on 13:05 - Mar 15 with 629 viewsFtnfwest

Leeds would have taken more..
Europa League on 13:08 - Mar 15 with 605 viewsleitrimblue

Such a shame as Rangers supporters would have got such a warm welcome in Dublin..
Europa League on 13:10 - Mar 15 with 593 viewsSaleAway

I remember that - getting up on the day of the game, and driving to work at about 7:30am, and almost running over an absolutely s***-faced rangers fan wobbling across the road in front of me.

I also remember the carnage that ensued when the big screen in the fan zone failed, and a few thousand of them decided to tear up the city centre.

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

Europa League on 13:14 - Mar 15 with 567 viewsZx1988

So one of them decided it was a fair cop?

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024