Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"A small gathering of the great minds of today" 15:59 - Mar 14 with 621 viewsWhos_blue

"The creative visionaries, influential authors, educators, entrepreneurs, and political luminaries.

Liz Truss was there too.

BBC News - Norfolk MP Liz Truss accepted £20k trip from US lobby group
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-68562321

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

"A small gathering of the great minds of today" on 16:03 - Mar 14 with 589 viewsHelp

clearly they got Liz Truss confused for someone else who falls into that category. Or maybe she went to play Golf
"A small gathering of the great minds of today" on 16:13 - Mar 14 with 567 viewsJ2BLUE

She's a useful idiot isn't she?

I realise useful can be argued against, but if you prey on arrogance and incompetence she's a prime target.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

"A small gathering of the great minds of today" on 08:50 - Mar 15 with 373 viewsChurchman

Nice little junket for her. Paid too. A gathering of “creative visionaries, influential authors, educators, entrepreneurs, and political luminaries".

Yet she is one of the most stupid people to ever enter the HoC. I knew somebody who worked for her at MoJ. He was celebrating when she was moved on and Gove took the job. Says it all really.

I notice on the BBC piece that some Trump supporter was pictured - I get the drift. It’s an idiots convention where they try and work out how to put Lego bricks together before nursy brings a milky drink and a biscuit.
"A small gathering of the great minds of today" on 08:55 - Mar 15 with 366 viewsWeWereZombies

From you header I thought this was going to be another post about this forum - and then I saw the Liz Truss line. And then I had a horrible thought - what if she posts on here ?

OK, which of you is Liz Truss ?

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

"A small gathering of the great minds of today" on 08:58 - Mar 15 with 356 viewsmr_bean

"A small gathering of the great minds of today" on 08:55 - Mar 15 by WeWereZombies

From you header I thought this was going to be another post about this forum - and then I saw the Liz Truss line. And then I had a horrible thought - what if she posts on here ?

OK, which of you is Liz Truss ?

She's a budgie, so possibly elephantintheroom?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024