Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move 10:32 - Mar 13 with 16903 viewsMattinLondon

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-68552407

The Tories have sunk to even lower - wonder how low they can go.
Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 14:32 - Mar 19 with 895 viewsHerbivore

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 14:28 - Mar 19 by Europablue

Stop you weasel words. Be explicit what you are accusing me of.
Is it vile to believe that racism against white people exists too?
Is it vile to advocate for people not to be racist against any race including white people?

Weasel words from me? That's another irony meter gone.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 14:39 - Mar 19 with 868 viewsleitrimblue

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 14:28 - Mar 19 by Europablue

Stop you weasel words. Be explicit what you are accusing me of.
Is it vile to believe that racism against white people exists too?
Is it vile to advocate for people not to be racist against any race including white people?

Perhaps I've missed it, but have you given examples of the racism faced by you and other white men on a daily basis?
Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 14:48 - Mar 19 with 841 viewsgiant_stow

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 14:39 - Mar 19 by leitrimblue

Perhaps I've missed it, but have you given examples of the racism faced by you and other white men on a daily basis?

I got called a 'Honky' at a majority non-white school in Harringay a few times back in the 80s, but that's the sum of my own experience of racism as a white English/Welsh bod. It barely registered at the time, other than serving as a small lesson in what racism might feel like to those who experience it properly and daily.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 14:56 - Mar 19 with 809 viewsleitrimblue

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 14:48 - Mar 19 by giant_stow

I got called a 'Honky' at a majority non-white school in Harringay a few times back in the 80s, but that's the sum of my own experience of racism as a white English/Welsh bod. It barely registered at the time, other than serving as a small lesson in what racism might feel like to those who experience it properly and daily.

Sorry, I shouldn't laugh but it sounds a bit like a bad gag from Blazing Saddles .
Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 14:58 - Mar 19 with 802 viewsgiant_stow

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 14:56 - Mar 19 by leitrimblue

Sorry, I shouldn't laugh but it sounds a bit like a bad gag from Blazing Saddles .

you can laugh fella - it indeed does! I guess my comrades didn;t have many slurs to reach for!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 15:08 - Mar 19 with 770 viewsleitrimblue

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 14:58 - Mar 19 by giant_stow

you can laugh fella - it indeed does! I guess my comrades didn;t have many slurs to reach for!

I feel your pain
I grew up with a very mixed race group of friends during the 80,s/90,s. Me and another lad were "the white ones' ( even though1 of my parents is mixed race and the other from Irish traveller stock). The abuse/ banter we give each other was incredible. We were known as the crackers!
Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 15:13 - Mar 19 with 750 viewsgiant_stow

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 15:08 - Mar 19 by leitrimblue

I feel your pain
I grew up with a very mixed race group of friends during the 80,s/90,s. Me and another lad were "the white ones' ( even though1 of my parents is mixed race and the other from Irish traveller stock). The abuse/ banter we give each other was incredible. We were known as the crackers!

Yeah, that abuse / banter feels familiar - I was a 'Tea-bag' cos I liked my hipperty-hop for example. A lot of what we said to each other back then would horrify anyone listening now, but I guess friendship groups have their own codes and that was ours.

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 15:19 - Mar 19 with 731 viewsleitrimblue

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 15:13 - Mar 19 by giant_stow

Yeah, that abuse / banter feels familiar - I was a 'Tea-bag' cos I liked my hipperty-hop for example. A lot of what we said to each other back then would horrify anyone listening now, but I guess friendship groups have their own codes and that was ours.

I took more then my fair share of abuse over tarmacing and lucky heather...
Login to get fewer ads

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 15:27 - Mar 19 with 704 viewsgiant_stow

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 15:19 - Mar 19 by leitrimblue

I took more then my fair share of abuse over tarmacing and lucky heather...

I bet. I've seen some that happen to another mate of mine, via the police back in the day.

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 15:52 - Mar 19 with 655 viewsEuropablue

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 14:39 - Mar 19 by leitrimblue

Do you think racism only counts on a daily basis? It seems like some people on here want to make it a comparison of who is most racially abused. I am not submitting a hypothesis about that. It seems like people refuse to admit to a very basis concept of it being possible to be racist against white people. Do you think that white people can also be racially abused? Anyone sensible would agree that it is possible. Most reasonable people would agree that historically non-white people have suffered more racism in the UK.
I am not sure why we can't teach our kids that racism is bad against whatever race. I am happy that we are much more accepting of non-white people now, I am concerned about the trend of being racially abusive to white people. We have to have a basic principle of treat others how you would like to be treated.

I will directly answer your question still.
As a child I don't think I witnessed any racism directed at anyone. I'm sure I heard racist jokes and heard offensive opinions and people even say that stuff we used to watch on TV was racist. A lot of what people say is racist, was ignorant rather than hateful. My Mum's boyfriend was Indian. He told me about how much tougher it was when he was growing up. As in he would get into fist fights with racist boys.
Racism is way worse when it is experienced in ones formative years, so my personal experiences of racial abuse didn't really affect me that much.
I lived in Japan for three years. I didn't really consider my treatment to be racial abuse, but I think most people would label it that. It included people refusing to rent out apartments to me because of my race. People moving away from me on the train because they didn't want to be near a white person. Pretending not to understand what I was saying. People referring to my race in a derogatory manner, asking inappropriate questions. As I said none of it bothered me that much, because most people were really kind and I was also a guest in their country and I always felt like if it bothered me too much, I could just leave.
I remember when I came back, I went to Portman Road for the first time and I felt uneasy in a crowd of so many white people. It was a weird feeling. Obviously, I'm not racist against white people but it felt strange and uncomfortable to be around a crowd of so many white people.
The other experience I had was when I was working at a summer camp in California. The campers were majority black and they used to call me cracker. Even though it was racist, it didn't bother me because it just sounded funny to me, but I remember a white camper coming to me in tears because a lot of the black boys were calling him cracker. It is much worse when you start questioning your self-worth when you are very young.
Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 16:03 - Mar 19 with 640 viewsMattinLondon

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 15:52 - Mar 19 by Europablue

Do you think racism only counts on a daily basis? It seems like some people on here want to make it a comparison of who is most racially abused. I am not submitting a hypothesis about that. It seems like people refuse to admit to a very basis concept of it being possible to be racist against white people. Do you think that white people can also be racially abused? Anyone sensible would agree that it is possible. Most reasonable people would agree that historically non-white people have suffered more racism in the UK.
I am not sure why we can't teach our kids that racism is bad against whatever race. I am happy that we are much more accepting of non-white people now, I am concerned about the trend of being racially abusive to white people. We have to have a basic principle of treat others how you would like to be treated.

As a child I don't think I witnessed any racism directed at anyone. I'm sure I heard racist jokes and heard offensive opinions and people even say that stuff we used to watch on TV was racist. A lot of what people say is racist, was ignorant rather than hateful. My Mum's boyfriend was Indian. He told me about how much tougher it was when he was growing up. As in he would get into fist fights with racist boys.
Racism is way worse when it is experienced in ones formative years, so my personal experiences of racial abuse didn't really affect me that much.
I lived in Japan for three years. I didn't really consider my treatment to be racial abuse, but I think most people would label it that. It included people refusing to rent out apartments to me because of my race. People moving away from me on the train because they didn't want to be near a white person. Pretending not to understand what I was saying. People referring to my race in a derogatory manner, asking inappropriate questions. As I said none of it bothered me that much, because most people were really kind and I was also a guest in their country and I always felt like if it bothered me too much, I could just leave.
I remember when I came back, I went to Portman Road for the first time and I felt uneasy in a crowd of so many white people. It was a weird feeling. Obviously, I'm not racist against white people but it felt strange and uncomfortable to be around a crowd of so many white people.
The other experience I had was when I was working at a summer camp in California. The campers were majority black and they used to call me cracker. Even though it was racist, it didn't bother me because it just sounded funny to me, but I remember a white camper coming to me in tears because a lot of the black boys were calling him cracker. It is much worse when you start questioning your self-worth when you are very young.

Racism is way worse when it is experienced in ones formative years

It really isn’t. As an adult you may well be able to put it to one side and to argue that it’s an isolated incident. But the pain and humiliation it causes still hurt s just as much.
[Post edited 19 Mar 16:05]
Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 16:08 - Mar 19 with 629 viewsleitrimblue

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 15:52 - Mar 19 by Europablue

So you crying for a week about all the racism white people suffer was cause someone once called you cracker? I feel your pain brother ( see above).
Still Stows honky story was way better
Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 16:19 - Mar 19 with 604 viewsEuropablue

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 16:08 - Mar 19 by leitrimblue

So you crying for a week about all the racism white people suffer was cause someone once called you cracker? I feel your pain brother ( see above).
Still Stows honky story was way better

Interesting takeaway :) I feel like I can't win with you. I tried answering your question.
I said that a kid in America was racially abused. I said I was subjected to the same language, but I laughed it off because I was an adult who had never been racially abused before and it didn't bother me.
I was subjected to racial discrimination in Japan and what would probably be a hate crime in the UK. I was there for 3 years, but it didn't bother me.
Laughing at racist abuse would be what some on here would be part of the problem.
Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 16:29 - Mar 19 with 588 viewsHerbivore

"I am concerned about the trend of being racially abusive to white people."

Repeating these alt right tropes over and over again doesn't make them any truer. Aside from working class white boys not doing well in school, which others have pointed out is not evidence of racism, where is the evidence to support your assertion that there is a "trend of being racially abusive to white people" and where is the evidence that this is more of a problem in society than the actual racism that non-white folk are still subjected to frequently?

All of this is just dog whistling from you to be honest. As I and others have pointed out, some quite pernicious views being hidden within bloated posts.

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 16:32 - Mar 19 with 588 viewsEuropablue

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 16:03 - Mar 19 by MattinLondon

Racism is way worse when it is experienced in ones formative years

It really isn’t. As an adult you may well be able to put it to one side and to argue that it’s an isolated incident. But the pain and humiliation it causes still hurt s just as much.
[Post edited 19 Mar 16:05]

You can't really tell me (or others) how to feel about racial abuse I (they) suffered. I didn't suffer any pain or humiliation. It was more like annoyance and inconvenience.
I suppose the other aspect that wasn't present was that I am not from Japan, so being racially abused was not an existential crisis. I could go home whenever I liked.
My reflection was that I felt a sense of superiority over the racists and they were in the minority, so it didn't get to me. I have a strong sense of self-worth that wasn't attacked while I was young by racial abuse.
I would imagine that one either has to grow up experiencing or witnessing racial abuse against yourself or be oppressed by the possibility that you could be racially abused.
I grew up in the countryside in the 80s and 90s so you can imagine how diverse that was, so no-one is going to be racially abused in that content. The worst abuse I got was from being from the wrong village. It was pretty bad at times because people you thought were your friends would turn on you based on where you are from. It wasn't racism though.
Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 16:36 - Mar 19 with 582 viewsjayessess

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 16:19 - Mar 19 by Europablue

Interesting takeaway :) I feel like I can't win with you. I tried answering your question.
I said that a kid in America was racially abused. I said I was subjected to the same language, but I laughed it off because I was an adult who had never been racially abused before and it didn't bother me.
I was subjected to racial discrimination in Japan and what would probably be a hate crime in the UK. I was there for 3 years, but it didn't bother me.
Laughing at racist abuse would be what some on here would be part of the problem.

I think one of the things that often confuses people about racism is that it can really be two (connected, but not identical) things:

- When individuals hate each other on the basis of their race (or sometimes just their perceived race)
- A set of structures that shape people's life chances for the worse, their experiences and their interactions with key institutions like employers, the state, business services etc.

I think we all kind of know deep down that when groups experience both of those things it's a bit more serious than when they can only really know about the first one. Most White British people in the context of living in Britain aren't really wounded if someone makes fun of them for being white or uses one of the fairly minor slurs orientated towards white people. They know it's not something that's going to massively affect them, any more than being called any non-racialised bad name would.

When the insult is piled on a pattern of structural stuff that does clearly shape your life then we know it has more gravity and we sort of instinctively know that, hence we all know the implications of using the n-word or p-word in a British context. Really, all of us know that saying honky or whatever is a qualitatively different act to saying those other words.
[Post edited 19 Mar 16:51]

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 16:41 - Mar 19 with 567 viewsMattinLondon

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 16:32 - Mar 19 by Europablue

You can't really tell me (or others) how to feel about racial abuse I (they) suffered. I didn't suffer any pain or humiliation. It was more like annoyance and inconvenience.
I suppose the other aspect that wasn't present was that I am not from Japan, so being racially abused was not an existential crisis. I could go home whenever I liked.
My reflection was that I felt a sense of superiority over the racists and they were in the minority, so it didn't get to me. I have a strong sense of self-worth that wasn't attacked while I was young by racial abuse.
I would imagine that one either has to grow up experiencing or witnessing racial abuse against yourself or be oppressed by the possibility that you could be racially abused.
I grew up in the countryside in the 80s and 90s so you can imagine how diverse that was, so no-one is going to be racially abused in that content. The worst abuse I got was from being from the wrong village. It was pretty bad at times because people you thought were your friends would turn on you based on where you are from. It wasn't racism though.

Your last paragraph is incoherent rubbish and not at all relevant.
Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 16:49 - Mar 19 with 558 viewsgiant_stow

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 16:36 - Mar 19 by jayessess

I think one of the things that often confuses people about racism is that it can really be two (connected, but not identical) things:

- When individuals hate each other on the basis of their race (or sometimes just their perceived race)
- A set of structures that shape people's life chances for the worse, their experiences and their interactions with key institutions like employers, the state, business services etc.

I think we all kind of know deep down that when groups experience both of those things it's a bit more serious than when they can only really know about the first one. Most White British people in the context of living in Britain aren't really wounded if someone makes fun of them for being white or uses one of the fairly minor slurs orientated towards white people. They know it's not something that's going to massively affect them, any more than being called any non-racialised bad name would.

When the insult is piled on a pattern of structural stuff that does clearly shape your life then we know it has more gravity and we sort of instinctively know that, hence we all know the implications of using the n-word or p-word in a British context. Really, all of us know that saying honky or whatever is a qualitatively different act to saying those other words.

You put it well re the difference between an insult and structural stuff.

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 17:00 - Mar 19 with 532 viewsEuropablue

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 16:29 - Mar 19 by Herbivore

"I am concerned about the trend of being racially abusive to white people."

Repeating these alt right tropes over and over again doesn't make them any truer. Aside from working class white boys not doing well in school, which others have pointed out is not evidence of racism, where is the evidence to support your assertion that there is a "trend of being racially abusive to white people" and where is the evidence that this is more of a problem in society than the actual racism that non-white folk are still subjected to frequently?

All of this is just dog whistling from you to be honest. As I and others have pointed out, some quite pernicious views being hidden within bloated posts.

With the amount you are projecting on me, have you ever considered a job at the local cinema?
I think you want me to be alt right, I'm sorry I can't live up to your projection.
I'm guessing you are a self-hating white person. Talking of dog whistling, I don't know why you can't say that it is bad to racially abuse any race be they black, Asian, or even white. Why are you talking about the frequency, does it not matter if it doesn't happen enough?
I remember how sickening it was to hear about Damilola Taylor's murder. (Until this day I thought that it was a racially motivated killing by white boy, I'm shocked to find out that the murderers were actually black).
I felt similarly sickened when I heard about the Rotherham child abuse ring, even more so because it was going on for years and was allowed to continue by the complicit police force.
I don't know what you are on. I grew up watching Town with players like Chris Kiwomya (who was my first favourite player) and Jason Dozzell. Our team now is great with players that I love from all sorts of races, I would hate to hear that any of them have been racially abused. I don't love them because they are diverse, I believe that they all have good characters.
It's such a far fetched view to accuse anyone of racism who you don't agree with. The reality is that almost no-one who supports Ipswich is racist, and would hate to hear about racial abuse at our club. You should be charitable enough to your fellow supporters not to make offensive accusations.
Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 17:06 - Mar 19 with 510 viewseireblue

This great stuff, good learning for an assumed white working class boy that went through the British Education system.

The request for evidence

“Perhaps I've missed it, but have you given examples of the racism faced by you and other white men on a daily basis?”

Response

Deflection:

“Do you think racism only counts on a daily basis?”

Strawman:
“It seems like people refuse to admit to a very basis concept of it being possible to be racist against white people.”

Repeated Assertion with no evidence:
“I am concerned about the trend of being racially abusive to white people.”

Followed by no evidence apart from a couple of personal anecdotes.
Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 17:11 - Mar 19 with 504 viewsEuropablue

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 16:36 - Mar 19 by jayessess

In general, I totally agree with you based on my experience of growing up in the UK.
The experience of white children growing up in areas where they are minorities will experience anti-white racial slurs in the same way black people experience the n-word or Asians experience the p-word. It just horrible to subject kids of any race to that kind of abuse.

The first thing you describe is what most people think of as racism.
The second one is structural racism or discrimination. Some structures like "positive discrimination" are even meant to address structural racism but they can also shape people's life chances for the worse if you are not part of the quota.

That was a really great post, the best on here by far.
Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 17:15 - Mar 19 with 491 viewsHerbivore

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 17:00 - Mar 19 by Europablue

With the amount you are projecting on me, have you ever considered a job at the local cinema?
I think you want me to be alt right, I'm sorry I can't live up to your projection.
I'm guessing you are a self-hating white person. Talking of dog whistling, I don't know why you can't say that it is bad to racially abuse any race be they black, Asian, or even white. Why are you talking about the frequency, does it not matter if it doesn't happen enough?
I remember how sickening it was to hear about Damilola Taylor's murder. (Until this day I thought that it was a racially motivated killing by white boy, I'm shocked to find out that the murderers were actually black).
I felt similarly sickened when I heard about the Rotherham child abuse ring, even more so because it was going on for years and was allowed to continue by the complicit police force.
I don't know what you are on. I grew up watching Town with players like Chris Kiwomya (who was my first favourite player) and Jason Dozzell. Our team now is great with players that I love from all sorts of races, I would hate to hear that any of them have been racially abused. I don't love them because they are diverse, I believe that they all have good characters.
It's such a far fetched view to accuse anyone of racism who you don't agree with. The reality is that almost no-one who supports Ipswich is racist, and would hate to hear about racial abuse at our club. You should be charitable enough to your fellow supporters not to make offensive accusations.

You've used an awful lot of words not responding to my post.

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 17:16 - Mar 19 with 488 viewsredrickstuhaart

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 17:11 - Mar 19 by Europablue

In general, I totally agree with you based on my experience of growing up in the UK.
The experience of white children growing up in areas where they are minorities will experience anti-white racial slurs in the same way black people experience the n-word or Asians experience the p-word. It just horrible to subject kids of any race to that kind of abuse.

The first thing you describe is what most people think of as racism.
The second one is structural racism or discrimination. Some structures like "positive discrimination" are even meant to address structural racism but they can also shape people's life chances for the worse if you are not part of the quota.

That was a really great post, the best on here by far.

Your comments on this thread are invidious, disingenuous and slippery. I don't know whether it is purposeful, or simply the honest result of having bought into ideas and ways of thinking that are problematic. The alt right, reverse victimhood and minimisation drips off every paragraph.

How on earth has a thread, rightly calling out nasty racist nonsense, turned into one about supposed anti-white racism? That fact alone, illustrates my point. Its whatabouttery and minimisation, dressed up in faux debate.
Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 17:23 - Mar 19 with 474 viewseireblue

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 17:16 - Mar 19 by redrickstuhaart

Your comments on this thread are invidious, disingenuous and slippery. I don't know whether it is purposeful, or simply the honest result of having bought into ideas and ways of thinking that are problematic. The alt right, reverse victimhood and minimisation drips off every paragraph.

How on earth has a thread, rightly calling out nasty racist nonsense, turned into one about supposed anti-white racism? That fact alone, illustrates my point. Its whatabouttery and minimisation, dressed up in faux debate.

What is particularly interesting, an educated person may view this style of comment made earlier…

“ I'm not going to be too cruel to you …….because you are probably just another working class white boy who has been failed by the British educational system.”

…as one that is attempting to slightly condescend or demean someone from the demographic he is trying to advocate for, or at least the “just another….” seems phrased in the same way as a put down or an insult would be, best case trying to feel sorry for.

It’s almost like the poster isn’t focused on being for something rather than against something.

It’s like me and vegans, if I am an advocate for vegans and animal rights, why would I use the fact that some is a vegan in the way “working class white boy” was used above.….hmmmm…..curious.
Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 17:25 - Mar 19 with 466 viewsEuropablue

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 17:06 - Mar 19 by eireblue

This great stuff, good learning for an assumed white working class boy that went through the British Education system.

The request for evidence

“Perhaps I've missed it, but have you given examples of the racism faced by you and other white men on a daily basis?”

Response

Deflection:

“Do you think racism only counts on a daily basis?”

Strawman:
“It seems like people refuse to admit to a very basis concept of it being possible to be racist against white people.”

Repeated Assertion with no evidence:
“I am concerned about the trend of being racially abusive to white people.”

Followed by no evidence apart from a couple of personal anecdotes.

Please tell me what form of evidence you want me to provide.
Your request for evidence didn't stipulate that racist abuse that I suffered didn't count. Is there any evidence apart from anecdotes, does it need to be an audio or video recording or a tweet?
You deflect on the direct questions I asked you and try to gaslight me.
If you think it's a strawman, then someone could say that yes, racism against white people also exists. There is a whole of concept called critical race theory that basically states that there can be no racism against the societal majority race. I don't know if you adhere to that belief.
It feels like me being centrist and advocating against racism against all races and agreeing that on the whole in the UK racism is worse for non-whites is not extreme enough for you and some other people. I have to also agree that racism against white people doesn't happen and there is no structural discrimination against white people to be accepted on here.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024