Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That Ref In The Arsenal Game This Evening... 23:45 - Mar 12 with 830 viewsBugs

...did a great job.

I only caught the second half onward, but he seemed far more likely to not give fouls for nothing challenges, and players trying to "win" a free kick. But this meant he also gave nothing to a few for challenges that probably should have been fouls and free kicks. It was fantastic to see, a far better game for it, and is probably where the balance should be in officiating.
[Post edited 13 Mar 20:33]
That Ref In The Arsenal Game This Evening... on 00:48 - Mar 13 with 747 viewsGarv

Most free kicks aren't fouls, they just look like fouls.

Stop giving them and players will quickly realize the game is up and that they might have to play on.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

That Ref In The Arsenal Game This Evening... on 11:05 - Mar 13 with 525 viewsScuzzer

I think, by the look of him, he must be a long lost brother of Trossard. Spooky likeness.

Established 1968

That Ref In The Arsenal Game This Evening... on 11:09 - Mar 13 with 520 viewstractorshark

I thought he was outstanding.

Showed common sense, let the game flow.

He was a big reason why that match was so end-to-end and entertaining to watch.

Definitely the complete opposite to the whistling gnome Keith Stroud.

Mind you he’ll probably get marked down by UEFA for not giving enough fouls.
That Ref In The Arsenal Game This Evening... on 11:24 - Mar 13 with 503 viewshadleighboyblue

Agreed he was very good , kept the game moving as much as he could . It was also noticeable how quick the video decisions were made .
That Ref In The Arsenal Game This Evening... on 17:24 - Mar 13 with 343 viewsWickets

Yes he was very good , I have seen him a few times and he has always been good . If a player went down of his own accord no free kick even if he had been , shall we say, slightly fouled !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024