Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sure we’ll have loads of posts about what we can’t do, what’s wrong with u 15:25 - Mar 9 with 905 viewsitfcjoe

…and people forget that all these things we will have done numerous times over the last 2 seasons.

Massively frustrating, but think the subs we made to win the game worked, but then they weren’t the right subs to see it out….struggled to get a hold of Colwill. 9/10 that’s a foul given on Davis too.

We restart the winning run next week at Portman Road

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Sure we’ll have loads of posts about what we can’t do, what’s wrong with u on 15:29 - Mar 9 with 823 viewsnorfsufblue

Agree about the foul.... I thought that too but that's it done now, let's get it back on at Portman Road next week... is 12.30 on a Saturday our achillies heel?
Sure we’ll have loads of posts about what we can’t do, what’s wrong with u on 15:35 - Mar 9 with 787 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Own subs worked against when we went deep, they were brought on to win the game not defend a 1-0 lead.

I genuinely believe we have more chance of catching Leicester and Leeds will be one of the top two but I guess, more on that one way or another in a few hours.
Sure we’ll have loads of posts about what we can’t do, what’s wrong with u on 15:36 - Mar 9 with 770 viewsIllinoisblue

Huge kick in the teeth. A point would have been huge. To throw it away is criminal. BUT… 5 defeats in 55 league games suggests this manager and squad will have it quickly figured out. On we go. COYB

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Sure we’ll have loads of posts about what we can’t do, what’s wrong with u on 15:42 - Mar 9 with 721 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Chill out Joe.

Hopefully it was be the catalyst for the next run.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Sure we’ll have loads of posts about what we can’t do, what’s wrong with u on 15:52 - Mar 9 with 643 viewsgainsboroughblue

Sure we’ll have loads of posts about what we can’t do, what’s wrong with u on 15:35 - Mar 9 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Own subs worked against when we went deep, they were brought on to win the game not defend a 1-0 lead.

I genuinely believe we have more chance of catching Leicester and Leeds will be one of the top two but I guess, more on that one way or another in a few hours.

I think there's something in that. Our subs bench works best when we are behind or 3 up. Once we'd got ahead, we had already made the decision of stick/twist then obviously Cardiff needed to up it as they were behind.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Sure we’ll have loads of posts about what we can’t do, what’s wrong with u on 15:55 - Mar 9 with 598 viewspointofblue

Sure we’ll have loads of posts about what we can’t do, what’s wrong with u on 15:52 - Mar 9 by gainsboroughblue

I think there's something in that. Our subs bench works best when we are behind or 3 up. Once we'd got ahead, we had already made the decision of stick/twist then obviously Cardiff needed to up it as they were behind.

Nine times out of ten we stay on the front foot at 1-0. Today was very disappointing as we backed off and let them at us. But then it wasn't a great performance throughout.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Sure we’ll have loads of posts about what we can’t do, what’s wrong with u on 15:57 - Mar 9 with 568 viewsgainsboroughblue

Sure we’ll have loads of posts about what we can’t do, what’s wrong with u on 15:55 - Mar 9 by pointofblue

Nine times out of ten we stay on the front foot at 1-0. Today was very disappointing as we backed off and let them at us. But then it wasn't a great performance throughout.

Yeah. It was a rather weird cat and mouse type game today. Neither team looked to have that confidence and conviction that consecutive wins brings.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024