Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How can anyone say anything bad about this team. 14:52 - Mar 9 with 318 viewsBobby

Absolute heroes the lot of them. Onwards. Come on lads.
How can anyone say anything bad about this team. on 14:55 - Mar 9 with 286 viewstextbackup

Because it’s a football forum to discuss the happenings.

Blow smoke up their arses after playing awfully in last 10mins doesn’t get you promotion. Neither does slating players… but, we are allowed to call out poor performances

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

How can anyone say anything bad about this team. on 15:03 - Mar 9 with 247 viewsDubtractor

How can anyone say anything bad about this team. on 14:55 - Mar 9 by textbackup

Because it’s a football forum to discuss the happenings.

Blow smoke up their arses after playing awfully in last 10mins doesn’t get you promotion. Neither does slating players… but, we are allowed to call out poor performances

There is a line though isn't there.

Observing that we lost control after scoring, weren't at our best, and the goals were really scrappy defending is all fair.

Saying that we are sh1t and promotion is gone is just negativity and bed wetting. There were a few posters who couldn't wait to get on here with their negative takes.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

How can anyone say anything bad about this team. on 15:15 - Mar 9 with 214 viewstextbackup

How can anyone say anything bad about this team. on 15:03 - Mar 9 by Dubtractor

There is a line though isn't there.

Observing that we lost control after scoring, weren't at our best, and the goals were really scrappy defending is all fair.

Saying that we are sh1t and promotion is gone is just negativity and bed wetting. There were a few posters who couldn't wait to get on here with their negative takes.

Yeah agree. Sorry hadn’t read those posts if I’m honest

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024