Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds starting to find almost as many gaps 20:44 - Mar 8 with 1370 viewsIllinoisblue

As there are in the home stands. Weird to not sell out a big derby game

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Leeds starting to find almost as many gaps on 20:50 - Mar 8 with 1307 viewsSteve_M

This has gallant 0-1 defeat written all over it for Wednesday.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Leeds starting to find almost as many gaps on 20:50 - Mar 8 with 1307 viewsbazza

You can see how they have managed to claw their way almost out of the drop zone, then you see flashes of why they are there in the first place.
Leeds starting to find almost as many gaps on 20:52 - Mar 8 with 1285 viewsIllinoisblue

Leeds starting to find almost as many gaps on 20:50 - Mar 8 by Steve_M

And there it is 😧

62 - 78 - 81

Leeds starting to find almost as many gaps on 20:52 - Mar 8 with 1285 viewsSWBlue22

0-1 now
Leeds starting to find almost as many gaps on 20:53 - Mar 8 with 1246 viewsnorth_stand77

Damnit, 0-1
Leeds starting to find almost as many gaps on 20:53 - Mar 8 with 1242 viewsITFC_Forever

Leeds starting to find almost as many gaps on 20:52 - Mar 8 by Illinoisblue

And there it is 😧

Dreadful marking.

Weds leaving too many gaps at the back, hopefully they’ll do that a week tomorrow.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Leeds starting to find almost as many gaps on 20:53 - Mar 8 with 1239 viewsgainsboroughblue

Wednesday had 4 men against 1 in the box there. Rubbish.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Leeds starting to find almost as many gaps on 20:58 - Mar 8 with 1115 viewsSWBlue22

I think 1-1 is literally the best we can hope for now. But got a feeling this will now be a 0-3 win for Leeds that goal just before half time is a killer.
Login to get fewer ads

Leeds starting to find almost as many gaps on 21:03 - Mar 8 with 1075 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

That probably is a sellout - a fair portion of Hillsborough is falling down and can’t be opened (didn’t pass safety certification). Not only that they sold it to Chansiri. Sorry state of affairs for a famous ground.
Leeds starting to find almost as many gaps on 21:07 - Mar 8 with 1027 viewsSteve_M

Leeds starting to find almost as many gaps on 20:58 - Mar 8 by SWBlue22

I think 1-1 is literally the best we can hope for now. But got a feeling this will now be a 0-3 win for Leeds that goal just before half time is a killer.

Yep, with you there. I was going for more like 70 minutes for the goal.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Leeds starting to find almost as many gaps on 21:23 - Mar 8 with 945 viewsIllinoisblue

Leeds starting to find almost as many gaps on 21:03 - Mar 8 by SuperKieranMcKenna

That probably is a sellout - a fair portion of Hillsborough is falling down and can’t be opened (didn’t pass safety certification). Not only that they sold it to Chansiri. Sorry state of affairs for a famous ground.

Numerous empty seats in the stand opposite TV camera side. Plenty empty on their Kop too

62 - 78 - 81

Leeds starting to find almost as many gaps on 21:26 - Mar 8 with 908 viewsbournemouthblue

Leeds starting to find almost as many gaps on 21:23 - Mar 8 by Illinoisblue

Numerous empty seats in the stand opposite TV camera side. Plenty empty on their Kop too

They average about 25k don't they in a stadium with capacity capped at just under 35k

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Leeds starting to find almost as many gaps on 23:05 - Mar 8 with 736 viewsStewart27

I’m loving our attendances now but I remember us getting 23k in against Norwich.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024