Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's not just that we're getting luck..... 07:22 - Mar 6 with 1046 viewsDubtractor

It's an EFL Conspiracy!

Worth reading the replies, it's not just a lone tweeter with that view.

[Post edited 6 Mar 7:25]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

It's not just that we're getting luck..... on 07:31 - Mar 6 with 939 viewsBlueNomad

I love it!
It's not just that we're getting luck..... on 07:33 - Mar 6 with 902 viewsiamatractorboy

Probably thinks the Earth is flat too.
It's not just that we're getting luck..... on 07:40 - Mar 6 with 835 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

I’ll never understand why people are so obsessed with what other teams fans think, so no idea why I’m biting, but if they genuinely believe the league is scripted then what does that say about Leicester being top?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

It's not just that we're getting luck..... on 07:42 - Mar 6 with 808 viewsDubtractor

It's not just that we're getting luck..... on 07:40 - Mar 6 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

I’ll never understand why people are so obsessed with what other teams fans think, so no idea why I’m biting, but if they genuinely believe the league is scripted then what does that say about Leicester being top?

I'm just finding it entertaining tbh. Never go on other team's forums, but this one popped up in my feed and made me chuckle.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

It's not just that we're getting luck..... on 07:51 - Mar 6 with 723 viewsStokieBlue

Lovely stuff.

Can you imagine how many people would need to be involved for it to be a conspiracy. Perhaps Leicester should try and go for more goals when winning, quite a few of their fans were complaining about that and praising us for doing it.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024