Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The quadruple substitution was the moment the game changed 23:55 - Mar 5 with 685 viewsDubtractor

Sort of stating the obvious, I know, but until that point we were still labouring a bit and the 4 players taken off were all struggling to really get into the game. All of a sudden we started doing things much quicker, much more direct, and asking a lot of questions of their defence that we hadn't really been doing until that point.

So many games this season we've seen the subs come on and have an impact, but probably not many as dramatically as tonight I don't think.

It says a lot about this team though, that even at 2-1 down, even after the late missed penalty, there was still a belief in the stadium that we could get the win.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

The quadruple substitution was the moment the game changed on 00:02 - Mar 6 with 628 viewstractorboy1978

It's mad isn't it? I literally didn't flinch when they went 2-1 up. This is a special, special team and as Martin Tyler once said 'you will never see anything like this again'.
The quadruple substitution was the moment the game changed on 02:44 - Mar 6 with 497 viewsIllinoisblue

Can’t recall if it was Ashton or McKenna who when they first came in made the point about having two players for every position. An obvious requirement for a serious football club but one we’d ignored for so long. Feel like we’re just about there in terms of coverage aside from B Williams not being here.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024