Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Was Moore injured when he came off? 23:20 - Mar 5 with 1863 viewsITFCBlues

Looked like he'd taken a knock, was surprised he was taken off at the time!

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Was Moore injured when he came off? on 23:23 - Mar 5 with 1830 viewsDubtractor

I wasn't surprised, that was his worst performance for us by some margin. Absolutely nothing stuck to him at all.

I'll let him off though, seeing as he has been excellent until now.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Was Moore injured when he came off? on 23:23 - Mar 5 with 1813 viewsIllinoisblue

He didn’t look mobile the whole time he was on so wonder if he’s been carrying a knock

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Was Moore injured when he came off? on 23:29 - Mar 5 with 1756 viewsITFCBlues

Was Moore injured when he came off? on 23:23 - Mar 5 by Illinoisblue

He didn’t look mobile the whole time he was on so wonder if he’s been carrying a knock

He took a knock just before he was subbed. Hopefully nothing too serious.

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Was Moore injured when he came off? on 23:38 - Mar 5 with 1648 viewsDubtractor

Was Moore injured when he came off? on 23:29 - Mar 5 by ITFCBlues

He took a knock just before he was subbed. Hopefully nothing too serious.

I think he was fine, looked like he got a kick to the foot, but hopefully just sore rather than an issue.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Was Moore injured when he came off? on 23:42 - Mar 5 with 1584 viewsCrock

Was Moore injured when he came off? on 23:38 - Mar 5 by Dubtractor

I think he was fine, looked like he got a kick to the foot, but hopefully just sore rather than an issue.

I thought it looked like he twisted his ancle when landing.

Poll: Favourite number?

Was Moore injured when he came off? on 00:09 - Mar 6 with 1454 viewsstonojnr

Moores been injured since we brought him in, I don't know how they've getting him through these games but he's carrying some form of knee or ankle injury that flares up when he gets tackled, but most times he can just run it off
Was Moore injured when he came off? on 00:28 - Mar 6 with 1390 viewsFtnfwest

Landed awkwardly at one point in second half. Thought he and a few others looked a bit leggy anyway.
Was Moore injured when he came off? on 00:36 - Mar 6 with 1365 viewsPhilTWTD

Kieran said he'd taken a knock but didn't think it was too significant. Got the impression he was coming off about then anyway.

McKenna: A Brilliant Way to Win a Football Match 5th Mar 2024 23:39
Town boss Kieran McKenna hailed the Blues’ 3-2 come-from-behind victory over Bristol City at Portman Road as “a brilliant way to win a football match”. 18

Login to get fewer ads

Was Moore injured when he came off? on 06:46 - Mar 6 with 1052 viewsslade1

As good as Moore has been for us, and yes, I know he has scored goals, I personally think we play a lot better if he wasn't in the team.
We play better football and look more of a threat with the ball on the ground rather than knocking high balls into the area.
Thats just my opinion so dont crucify me !!
[Post edited 6 Mar 6:47]
Was Moore injured when he came off? on 07:26 - Mar 6 with 914 viewsBlueBoots

Was Moore injured when he came off? on 23:23 - Mar 5 by Dubtractor

I wasn't surprised, that was his worst performance for us by some margin. Absolutely nothing stuck to him at all.

I'll let him off though, seeing as he has been excellent until now.

Got to give the opposition a bit of credit for that though - the Bristol City centre-backs were glued to him the whole time he was on the pitch; anything played into Moore's feet, if they weren't nicking the ball off him, they were making sure he didn't have time to use it effectively.

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Was Moore injured when he came off? on 08:42 - Mar 6 with 727 viewsBloomBlue

Was Moore injured when he came off? on 07:26 - Mar 6 by BlueBoots

Got to give the opposition a bit of credit for that though - the Bristol City centre-backs were glued to him the whole time he was on the pitch; anything played into Moore's feet, if they weren't nicking the ball off him, they were making sure he didn't have time to use it effectively.

You also have to give the BC midfield credit. As soon as the ball was played into Moore their 2 central midfielders also moved in preventing him playing the ball out.

Also to be fair to Moore I counted on 4 occasions in that 1st half he went to make the run into space and the Town player on the ball didn't play it. That forced him back and then the ball was knocked into him while facing towards our own goal and surrounded by 3 or 4 City players.

In that 1st half we were slow on moving the ball.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024