Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another £5 million added to Leif Davis' value! 22:28 - Mar 5 with 1230 viewssuffolkpunchdrunk

What an incredible player we have!
Another £5 million added to Leif Davis' value! on 22:31 - Mar 5 with 1196 viewsbazza

When he was hugging McKenna at the end, I’ve only had the same feeling when my kids were born 😂
Another £5 million added to Leif Davis' value! on 22:32 - Mar 5 with 1168 viewstextbackup

Terrible defending for their 2nd, that has to be mentioned

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Another £5 million added to Leif Davis' value! on 22:34 - Mar 5 with 1136 viewsGlasgowBlue

£4million. He loses a million for the defensive mistake

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Another £5 million added to Leif Davis' value! on 22:35 - Mar 5 with 1126 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Another £5 million added to Leif Davis' value! on 22:32 - Mar 5 by textbackup

Especially to put off interest ... but if we are selling him then it didn't happen.

I wonder what value we would put on him. Must be £20M+.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Another £5 million added to Leif Davis' value! on 22:36 - Mar 5 with 1088 viewsStokieBlue

Originally I thought that, then on the reply I thought it was just a very good ball (from that angle) and seeing it again I think it wasn't great and he should have got a head on it.

However it also needs to be mentioned that we had two CB's in the middle and neither was anywhere near their player who scored.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Another £5 million added to Leif Davis' value! on 22:37 - Mar 5 with 1079 viewsGlasgowBlue

Another £5 million added to Leif Davis' value! on 22:35 - Mar 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

Especially to put off interest ... but if we are selling him then it didn't happen.

If we go up then it must be £25 million+

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Another £5 million added to Leif Davis' value! on 22:37 - Mar 5 with 1066 viewsMeadowlark

Yes. I think he thought it was going out. Very good play by their chap though.
Another £5 million added to Leif Davis' value! on 22:39 - Mar 5 with 1020 viewsVaughan8

If we don't end up getting up, he'll be on a load of teams radar.
Login to get fewer ads

Another £5 million added to Leif Davis' value! on 22:40 - Mar 5 with 997 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Another £5 million added to Leif Davis' value! on 22:36 - Mar 5 by StokieBlue

Originally I thought that, then on the reply I thought it was just a very good ball (from that angle) and seeing it again I think it wasn't great and he should have got a head on it.

However it also needs to be mentioned that we had two CB's in the middle and neither was anywhere near their player who scored.

SB

Has to either head it or see it out. Clearly misjudged the trajectory and attempted to head it and that prevented him seeing it out. He then couldn't stop the cross either.

He was the match winner for what he did in attack but that was very nearly a costly moment from him.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Another £5 million added to Leif Davis' value! on 22:42 - Mar 5 with 963 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Another £5 million added to Leif Davis' value! on 22:37 - Mar 5 by GlasgowBlue

If we go up then it must be £25 million+

If we go up £25m is chicken feed…
Another £5 million added to Leif Davis' value! on 22:43 - Mar 5 with 944 viewstextbackup

Another £5 million added to Leif Davis' value! on 22:36 - Mar 5 by StokieBlue

SB

Even Leif admitted he made a mistake there

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Another £5 million added to Leif Davis' value! on 22:44 - Mar 5 with 914 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

I'm sorry but I think you spelt "£10 million" incorrectly 😉
Another £5 million added to Leif Davis' value! on 22:46 - Mar 5 with 862 viewsNthQldITFC

Another £5 million added to Leif Davis' value! on 22:35 - Mar 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

Additionally (to put off interest) he was way behind the defensive line and allowing the bloke who crossed it a couple of yards onside.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Another £5 million added to Leif Davis' value! on 22:50 - Mar 5 with 796 viewsStokieBlue

Another £5 million added to Leif Davis' value! on 22:43 - Mar 5 by textbackup

Even Leif admitted he made a mistake there

And I've agreed that he did as I clearly stated in my post.

Glad he made up for it with the other contributions but does need to be exercising better judgement on those balls over his head.

SB
[Post edited 5 Mar 22:52]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024