Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Got to say Bristol have been really organised so far 20:57 - Mar 5 with 508 viewsJimmy86

Negated our threat and our build up play has been too slow and ponderous... Knew tonight wasn't going to be a formality by any stretch! Hope we can up it in the 2nd half! COYB 💙💙
Got to say Bristol have been really organised so far on 20:59 - Mar 5 with 470 viewsRobTheMonk

Liam Manning is a decent manager. Oxford have dropped out of the playoffs since he left.

They're working really hard to close down too.
Got to say Bristol have been really organised so far on 21:08 - Mar 5 with 406 viewsKentish_Tractor

They've clearly come to frustrate us. They'll take a point all day, and I imagine they hope they may get lucky from a mistake resulting from their press.

Manning is a good coach and Bristol are not mugs.

Got to hope Bristol tire and we can exploit that, especially when we get the subs on.

Poll: How often are you refreshing TWTD today?

Got to say Bristol have been really organised so far on 21:11 - Mar 5 with 392 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I’m not sure City will be able to keep this up for 90.
Two goals to Town in the last 15, and more accusations of being ‘lucky’

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Got to say Bristol have been really organised so far on 08:59 - Mar 6 with 303 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Got to say Bristol have been really organised so far on 21:11 - Mar 5 by Cheltenham_Blue

I’m not sure City will be able to keep this up for 90.
Two goals to Town in the last 15, and more accusations of being ‘lucky’

Ahem.

It's all so predictable.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024