Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morsy 20:36 - Mar 5 with 579 viewsRobTheMonk

He's putting in one hell of a shift tonight.

I've lost track of the amount of time he's won back possession.
Morsy on 20:48 - Mar 5 with 509 viewsDarkBrandon

The spine of the side - Morsy, Moore, Burgess are all doing well
Morsy on 20:52 - Mar 5 with 471 viewsRobTheMonk

Morsy on 20:48 - Mar 5 by DarkBrandon

I think Moore has looked a bit off it to be honest. His hold up play needs to be a bit better.
Morsy on 20:53 - Mar 5 with 448 viewsgainsboroughblue

As usual, his 'reputation' is his undoing. All the focus on his challenge. They're have been two worse ones since then on us.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Morsy on 20:54 - Mar 5 with 435 viewsredrickstuhaart

Morsy on 20:52 - Mar 5 by RobTheMonk

I think Moore has looked a bit off it to be honest. His hold up play needs to be a bit better.

Not quite on the same wavelength at times. On his heels when midfielders are looking for a quick short pass to feet.
Morsy on 20:54 - Mar 5 with 419 viewsBluecasp

Morsy on 20:52 - Mar 5 by RobTheMonk

Agree, his hold.up play and control have been off. The left had side of Harness and Davis is.not working at all.
Morsy on 20:55 - Mar 5 with 405 viewsWicklowBlue

Morsy on 20:53 - Mar 5 by gainsboroughblue

As usual, his 'reputation' is his undoing. All the focus on his challenge. They're have been two worse ones since then on us.

Indeed the Ref isn't blowing for anything so naturally tackles are getting tasty. Morsy is getting under Williams skin though niggling him at every opportunity. Could have been a yellow for that tackle on Luongo.
Morsy on 21:03 - Mar 5 with 300 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Morsy on 20:53 - Mar 5 by gainsboroughblue

I can't understand how they are describing it as a Morsy tackle. Morsy has the ball and overruns it. As he does so, Williams dives in two-footed from distance. Morsy on the stretch goes over the top of the ball and catches Williams with his studs. It was a reckless challenge from both really in which Williams came off second best.

McAnuff summed it up well when he was asked was it a red card or a yellow? He said he can understand why at full speed it wasn't a foul and it looks much worse on a slow-motion replay.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Morsy on 21:04 - Mar 5 with 279 viewsNutkins_Return

Morsy on 20:48 - Mar 5 by DarkBrandon

Tuanzebe has also done very well.
Login to get fewer ads

Morsy on 21:05 - Mar 5 with 271 viewsgainsboroughblue

Morsy on 21:03 - Mar 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

I can't understand how they are describing it as a Morsy tackle. Morsy has the ball and overruns it. As he does so, Williams dives in two-footed from distance. Morsy on the stretch goes over the top of the ball and catches Williams with his studs. It was a reckless challenge from both really in which Williams came off second best.

McAnuff summed it up well when he was asked was it a red card or a yellow? He said he can understand why at full speed it wasn't a foul and it looks much worse on a slow-motion replay.

Yep. And they show it in slow-motion twice. Sod all mention of the challenges that follow.

If that was any other player on the pitch, it wouldn't have got a look in.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024