Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone used Trooli? 13:39 - Mar 5 with 662 viewsportmanking

My area of Mid Suffolk is now available for Trooli's full-fibre connectivity. I believe they're active in much of Mid-West Suffolk. Just wondered if anyone has signed up yet and what they think of the service re. uptime levels/customer support?
Anyone used Trooli? on 14:29 - Mar 5 with 597 viewsGeoffSentence

They are scrumptious.

Sorry, can't help so felt compelled to pun.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Anyone used Trooli? on 14:48 - Mar 5 with 572 viewsreaper

I've had Trooli just over a year. Within the first few months we had 2 or 3 outages that lasted a few hours (mostly in the night) but to be fair there was a lot of bad weather and their network was new and untested.

Since then we've had no issues. Speed is consistently good (300mb). The router they provide is also great, with WiFi 6 as standard.
Anyone used Trooli? on 14:51 - Mar 5 with 558 viewsronnyd

Trooli, madly, deeply.
Anyone used Trooli? on 14:59 - Mar 5 with 538 viewsportmanking

Anyone used Trooli? on 14:48 - Mar 5 by reaper

I've had Trooli just over a year. Within the first few months we had 2 or 3 outages that lasted a few hours (mostly in the night) but to be fair there was a lot of bad weather and their network was new and untested.

Since then we've had no issues. Speed is consistently good (300mb). The router they provide is also great, with WiFi 6 as standard.

That's good to know things have improved over time.

I WFH full-time, so I do need something reliable with 99.99% uptime.

I'm being offered their top 900mb (down) 300mb (up) service for just £34 a month, which seems very reasonable.

I don't suppose you have Sky Q, do you? I just wondered how a third-party broadband works with Sky Q as I've heard about potential issues in the past.
Anyone used Trooli? on 19:29 - Mar 5 with 394 viewsreaper

Anyone used Trooli? on 14:59 - Mar 5 by portmanking

That's good to know things have improved over time.

I WFH full-time, so I do need something reliable with 99.99% uptime.

I'm being offered their top 900mb (down) 300mb (up) service for just £34 a month, which seems very reasonable.

I don't suppose you have Sky Q, do you? I just wondered how a third-party broadband works with Sky Q as I've heard about potential issues in the past.

That does sound like good value, 900mb is probably faster than you'd need! Unless you've got a lot of people streaming at the same time.

I'm afraid I do not have Sky Q so cannot comment.

The other thing to be aware of is that you are locked into using their router, I'm aware of some people that WFH full time that are provided one by their work. But as I said, the router is decent so probably a non issue for most.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024