Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No Williams Update? 20:16 - Mar 4 with 1816 viewsrkc123

I am reluctant to even post this as I don't want to invite the usual back and forth that comes anytime Brandon Williams is mentioned, but I noticed there was no mention of him in the pre-match press conference today, or before Plymouth at the weekend. Have the club briefed that they will update press when there is a change in his availability? It seems odd that the question isn't at least asked given the 10 days to two week comment from the club at the end of the transfer window.

I understand this was probably a difficult situation for the club in January, clearly they considered other options, but with the state of the squad at present a serious injury to Davis or Clarke could be so significant to our season. I know Tuanzebe performed well at Plymouth, but particularly at LB we are basically reliant on Davis being able to play every game.
No Williams Update? on 20:19 - Mar 4 with 1769 viewsitfctilidie

As you have mentioned, there was no update in the pre-match press conference, today or against Plymouth. So no there is no update.

In addition, he wouldn't get in the team at the moment anyway.

Going for 5 on the bounce tomorrow Up the Town
No Williams Update? on 20:22 - Mar 4 with 1733 viewsgainsboroughblue

At the moment, there's no real need for him. Not doubting his ability, but things seem to be ticking over nicely as they are.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

No Williams Update? on 20:22 - Mar 4 with 1730 viewspointofblue

No Williams Update? on 20:19 - Mar 4 by itfctilidie

As you have mentioned, there was no update in the pre-match press conference, today or against Plymouth. So no there is no update.

If he was fully fit I think he would be used on a rotational basis at the very least.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

No Williams Update? on 20:22 - Mar 4 with 1718 viewsWestover

No Williams Update? on 20:19 - Mar 4 by itfctilidie

6 on the bounce tomorrow.
No Williams Update? on 20:26 - Mar 4 with 1689 viewsTrequartista

It's clear there is something that cannot be revealed - he's been out for weeks and it hasn't even been stated or asked what type of injury it is!

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

No Williams Update? on 20:28 - Mar 4 with 1641 viewsitfctilidie

No Williams Update? on 20:22 - Mar 4 by Westover

6 on the bounce tomorrow.

In my defence its just gone 7am here...haha
No Williams Update? on 20:31 - Mar 4 with 1588 viewsitfctilidie

No Williams Update? on 20:22 - Mar 4 by pointofblue

If he was fully fit I think he would be used on a rotational basis at the very least.

Yeah, I think you are right - quality player when fit and on song. But he's not fit, he's not here, and more than likely not going to be here by season's end - 2 months left in the season and he isn't match fit - Best we all just move on. Given my recent predictions, Williams will be back and will score the winner against Huddersfield to take us up.
No Williams Update? on 21:01 - Mar 4 with 1291 viewsPhilTWTD

There was no pre-match press conference today. We asked about him the week before last and was still at Man U. Wasn't asked last week but I'm sure it will again or Kieran will tell us when he's back.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024