Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton tickets 13:51 - Mar 3 with 2071 viewsnrb1985

Looked online, no info as yet.

Chances of them making it to general sale? Tempted to do the Arlingtons thing just to get a match ticket.

I live abroad so have only been to two games this season so don’t have any loyalty points sadly.
Southampton tickets on 13:57 - Mar 3 with 2032 viewsDarkBrandon

Arlingtons thing?
Southampton tickets on 14:01 - Mar 3 with 2023 viewsnrb1985

Southampton tickets on 13:57 - Mar 3 by DarkBrandon

Arlingtons thing?

They do a hospitality option that’s at Alringtons for £125 that includes a match ticket.
Southampton tickets on 14:12 - Mar 3 with 1980 viewspointofblue

I think it will be highly unlikely. Leicester didn't make it on Boxing Day IIRC.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Southampton tickets on 14:15 - Mar 3 with 1966 views92_Laces

Southampton tickets on 14:01 - Mar 3 by nrb1985

They do a hospitality option that’s at Alringtons for £125 that includes a match ticket.

It's a cheaper option to just buy the £40 membership and a ticket?
Southampton tickets on 14:21 - Mar 3 with 1933 viewsWubbleU

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2024/march/01/ticket-details-southampton--h-/
Southampton tickets on 14:51 - Mar 3 with 1834 viewsnrb1985

Southampton tickets on 14:21 - Mar 3 by WubbleU

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2024/march/01/ticket-details-southampton--h-/

Awesome! Thank you :) couldn’t see it earlier.
Southampton tickets on 14:51 - Mar 3 with 1830 viewsnrb1985

Southampton tickets on 14:15 - Mar 3 by 92_Laces

It's a cheaper option to just buy the £40 membership and a ticket?

Not if you have zero loyalty points it won’t be.

You’d have to imagine it will go on tiered basis?
Southampton tickets on 14:54 - Mar 3 with 1815 viewsSitfcB

Southampton tickets on 14:51 - Mar 3 by nrb1985

Not if you have zero loyalty points it won’t be.

You’d have to imagine it will go on tiered basis?

Points mean nothing for home games.

First point of sale is for members without a season ticket.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

Southampton tickets on 15:13 - Mar 3 with 1763 viewsnrb1985

Southampton tickets on 14:54 - Mar 3 by SitfcB

Points mean nothing for home games.

First point of sale is for members without a season ticket.

Seriously?!

Wtf is the point of that?! Obviously I’ll just buy a membership tomorrow then and buy a ticket.

Good for me but seems bizarre that for the biggest game of the season I have as much chance of getting one as a member who’s been home and away all season.
Southampton tickets on 15:22 - Mar 3 with 1724 viewsSitfcB

Southampton tickets on 15:13 - Mar 3 by nrb1985

Seriously?!

Wtf is the point of that?! Obviously I’ll just buy a membership tomorrow then and buy a ticket.

Good for me but seems bizarre that for the biggest game of the season I have as much chance of getting one as a member who’s been home and away all season.

Points process only in place for away games, may change next season, needs a bit of an update already imo.

You can get a membership now in preparation..

https://tickets.itfc.co.uk/en-GB/memberships/2023-24%20-%20super%20blues%20membe

You get 5 points for buying it, so if you get one again next season you’ll get 5 points for that plus 5 points for having one this season, starting you off on 10 points (unless they change that as well)

COYB

Southampton tickets on 15:29 - Mar 3 with 1705 viewsVegtablue

Southampton tickets on 15:13 - Mar 3 by nrb1985

Seriously?!

Additional criteria was brought in for Norwich and may be again if we finish in the playoffs. You'd be very unlucky if there were purchase history requirements for Saints though. Think the attitude is very much that the most regular are already looked after with STs, and no game has sold out in the first priority window yet.
Southampton tickets on 16:02 - Mar 3 with 1625 viewsNthQldITFC

Southampton tickets on 15:22 - Mar 3 by SitfcB

Points process only in place for away games, may change next season, needs a bit of an update already imo.

https://tickets.itfc.co.uk/en-GB/memberships/2023-24%20-%20super%20blues%20membe

You get 5 points for buying it, so if you get one again next season you’ll get 5 points for that plus 5 points for having one this season, starting you off on 10 points (unless they change that as well)

An additional question: Is it possible to buy a pair of tickets on a single new membership? I've only been to lower priority home fixtures, but I will have a visitor who'd love to come to the Southampton game.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Southampton tickets on 16:08 - Mar 3 with 1603 viewsroovo

Southampton tickets on 16:02 - Mar 3 by NthQldITFC

An additional question: Is it possible to buy a pair of tickets on a single new membership? I've only been to lower priority home fixtures, but I will have a visitor who'd love to come to the Southampton game.

One ticket per membership/season ticket I'm afraid
Southampton tickets on 16:20 - Mar 3 with 1553 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Southampton tickets on 16:08 - Mar 3 by roovo

One ticket per membership/season ticket I'm afraid

Is it possible to use two memberships together to ensure you get tickets together? I presume there is an option to link the memberships to enable that.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Southampton tickets on 16:25 - Mar 3 with 1537 viewsnrb1985

Southampton tickets on 15:22 - Mar 3 by SitfcB

Thanks Sitters, very helpful indeed.

And yes, needs an update for sure - must be laddered imo, i.e. on Monday, members with X points, Tuesday - members with X pts minus 5 etc etc.

Otherwise what is the point?!
Southampton tickets on 16:34 - Mar 3 with 1493 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Southampton tickets on 16:25 - Mar 3 by nrb1985

Thanks Sitters, very helpful indeed.

And yes, needs an update for sure - must be laddered imo, i.e. on Monday, members with X points, Tuesday - members with X pts minus 5 etc etc.

Otherwise what is the point?!

Currently the point is that memberships allow access for those who haven't got season tickets. Those with a season ticket and a membership are still able to get a ticket so no need for the extra level of priority ... yet. Probably will need the extra levels in the Premier League, though. Then again, changed kick off times for Sky might counteract that too.

Southampton tickets on 16:45 - Mar 3 with 1445 viewsroovo

Southampton tickets on 16:20 - Mar 3 by Nthsuffolkblue

Is it possible to use two memberships together to ensure you get tickets together? I presume there is an option to link the memberships to enable that.

I've always just had the two of us on a call when we buy to get seats next to each other - just coordinate and select the tickets at the same time - they seem to be reserved for a while whilst you pay :)
Southampton tickets on 16:55 - Mar 3 with 1403 viewsSitfcB

Southampton tickets on 16:20 - Mar 3 by Nthsuffolkblue

Yes you can add people to your family and friends on your account and assign the ticket to the correct person once it’s in your basket.

COYB

Southampton tickets on 17:01 - Mar 3 with 1380 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Southampton tickets on 16:55 - Mar 3 by SitfcB

Yes you can add people to your family and friends on your account and assign the ticket to the correct person once it’s in your basket.

Thanks, that's helpful to know.

Southampton tickets on 18:36 - Mar 3 with 1177 viewsParisBlue

Southampton tickets on 15:29 - Mar 3 by Vegtablue

Additional criteria was brought in for Norwich and may be again if we finish in the playoffs. You'd be very unlucky if there were purchase history requirements for Saints though. Think the attitude is very much that the most regular are already looked after with STs, and no game has sold out in the first priority window yet.

Norwich was carnage though.

I think the "3 tickets purchased over the last 18 months" was under instruction from the police.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Southampton tickets on 19:03 - Mar 3 with 1135 viewshoppy

Tickets for Town’s Sky Bet Championship fixture with Southampton will go on sale from 10am on Monday, 4 March.

The Saints travel to Portman Road on Monday, 1 April, with the game now kicking off at 5.30pm and being televised live by Sky Sports.

The game with Southampton has been designated as an ‘A’ grade fixture.

Sales dates:

23/24 members who are non-season ticket holders – Monday, 4 March at 10am.
23/24 members with a 23/24 season ticket – Wednesday, 6 March at 10am.
23/24 season ticket holders – Friday, 8 March at 10am.
General sale – Monday,11 March at 10am.
All priority sales dates are one ticket per 23/24 membership/season ticket.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024