Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fill the f**king place on Tuesday 18:35 - Mar 2 with 1744 viewsBobbychase

I know the kids have to get up for school, I know for some it's a long midweek journey, but this team and manager have earned us making a few sacrifices.

PS: I appreciate we do fill the place most weeks and there are only a few pockets of tickets left for Bristol City, but the point stands.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Fill the f**king place on Tuesday on 19:37 - Mar 2 with 1535 viewsbritbiker

I will apologise in advance. The wife is going to the Tuesday match. Despite us being pretty free scoring, she has only been to two other matches and hasn't seen us score yet.
Fill the f**king place on Tuesday on 19:48 - Mar 2 with 1483 viewsMK1

See you all there.
Fill the f**king place on Tuesday on 20:11 - Mar 2 with 1360 viewsmarvellous

I'll try. I'm working Tuesday until 6:00pm, then I'll have to drive back to Ipswich, then I'll have to park, then I'll have to get to PR, then I've got the missus to contend with...
Fill the f**king place on Tuesday on 20:20 - Mar 2 with 1290 viewsBent_double

Bought my ticket just before we scored the first goal today. Only a couple of hundred seats left in V1 at that point.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Fill the f**king place on Tuesday on 20:54 - Mar 2 with 1123 viewsEastTownBlue

I remember the days you did these posts to try to get the attendance over 20,000.

Look like only restricted view seats left to me.
Fill the f**king place on Tuesday on 22:34 - Mar 2 with 884 viewsSomethingBlue

Yep. I’m juggling the diary as we speak to make sure I get up there. The fanbase needs to grasp this incredible opportunity and create an atmosphere worthy of it. Cannot wait.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024