Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Travis available for Blackburn away? (n/t) 19:24 - Mar 2 with 1586 viewsStenvict

Poll: What will be announced first?

Is Travis available for Blackburn away? (n/t) on 19:33 - Mar 2 with 1534 viewstonybied

I doubt it.
Is Travis available for Blackburn away? (n/t) on 19:35 - Mar 2 with 1515 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Is Travis available for Blackburn away? (n/t) on 19:33 - Mar 2 by tonybied

I doubt it.

I think he might be. Think Stu Watson mentioned something about it.
But, take that with a pinch of salt, memory isn't what it was.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Is Travis available for Blackburn away? (n/t) on 19:53 - Mar 2 with 1391 viewsEastTownBlue

Is Travis available for Blackburn away? (n/t) on 19:33 - Mar 2 by tonybied

I doubt it.

He is also a yellow card away from a two match ban. If he picks up a yellow card at Cardiff he would miss the Sheffield Wednesday match. Presumably if he isn’t eligible to play against Blackburn would that suspension carry forward to the Southampton match ?
Is Travis available for Blackburn away? (n/t) on 20:54 - Mar 2 with 1118 viewscatch74

Is Travis available for Blackburn away? (n/t) on 19:35 - Mar 2 by Cheltenham_Blue

I think he might be. Think Stu Watson mentioned something about it.
But, take that with a pinch of salt, memory isn't what it was.

Saw that too - in the piece about him wishing he’d been here from the start of the season.
Said he’d got his eye on a certain fixture and really hoped he’d play.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Is Travis available for Blackburn away? (n/t) on 21:34 - Mar 2 with 918 viewsPhilTWTD

Is Travis available for Blackburn away? (n/t) on 20:54 - Mar 2 by catch74

Saw that too - in the piece about him wishing he’d been here from the start of the season.
Said he’d got his eye on a certain fixture and really hoped he’d play.

I don't think he can. Nothing to do with the deal, just the rules that loan players can't play against their parent clubs.
Is Travis available for Blackburn away? (n/t) on 21:36 - Mar 2 with 904 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Is Travis available for Blackburn away? (n/t) on 21:34 - Mar 2 by PhilTWTD

I don't think he can. Nothing to do with the deal, just the rules that loan players can't play against their parent clubs.

Any idea what fixture he was talking about then Phil?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Is Travis available for Blackburn away? (n/t) on 21:37 - Mar 2 with 893 viewsWicklowBlue

Is Travis available for Blackburn away? (n/t) on 21:36 - Mar 2 by Cheltenham_Blue

Any idea what fixture he was talking about then Phil?

I thought he was talking about Carrot Road?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024