Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
3 years ago today a new era started to dawn at Town 11:08 - Feb 29 with 1747 viewsKeno

To quote Churchill "it wasnt the end of the beginning, it was may not even have been the beginning of the end, or the perhaps it was beginning of the end of end leading to the beginning of the beginning which has not yet ended"

But, as I post this as a tribute the much missed Fishers PRP F'd Off

Yes we still have to see the back of Evans but from today things did start to feel better, not least as it saw the reversal of one of this countries greatest injustice - Freedom for the Ham One

Just think how far we can come in 3 years!!

Thank you Greyhound, Gamechanger, Arizona Fireman, Ashton, McKenna, Pert, all the staff players tea lady and all at TWTD

Oh I'm quite emotional

the premier league and Europe awaits .... COYBS!!!
[Post edited 29 Feb 11:09]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

3 years ago today a new era started to dawn at Town on 11:14 - Feb 29 with 1689 viewsEwan_Oozami

Should've asked hoppy to do that as the Star Wars opening crawl! :-)

"A long time ago, in a football club far, far away..."

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

3 years ago today a new era started to dawn at Town on 11:16 - Feb 29 with 1671 viewsPhilTWTD

There wasn't a today three years ago!
3 years ago today a new era started to dawn at Town on 11:17 - Feb 29 with 1659 viewsKeno

3 years ago today a new era started to dawn at Town on 11:14 - Feb 29 by Ewan_Oozami

Should've asked hoppy to do that as the Star Wars opening crawl! :-)

"A long time ago, in a football club far, far away..."

good call - HOPPY!!!! can you do was EO said?

3 years ago today a new era started to dawn at Town on 11:23 - Feb 29 with 1624 viewsMattinLondon

I do wonder if Evans ever ponders why it didn’t work out for him in comparison to now? Whether he fully accepts how rubbish he was or if he genuinely believes that he was simply unlucky.
3 years ago today a new era started to dawn at Town on 11:30 - Feb 29 with 1566 viewsEwan_Oozami

3 years ago today a new era started to dawn at Town on 11:16 - Feb 29 by PhilTWTD

That's how rare these days are, Phil....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

3 years ago today a new era started to dawn at Town on 11:30 - Feb 29 with 1563 viewsKeno

3 years ago today a new era started to dawn at Town on 11:16 - Feb 29 by PhilTWTD

OY!!! stop being a pendant, I was getting all emotional and welled up typing that

Obviously if a get the call from Lily James, Emilia Clarke, Jenna Coleman or Mrs Maisel today I may not post again for a while
[Post edited 29 Feb 11:31]

3 years ago today a new era started to dawn at Town on 11:35 - Feb 29 with 1530 viewsJ2BLUE

+ Muncher

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

3 years ago today a new era started to dawn at Town on 11:58 - Feb 29 with 1439 viewsOldFart71

One Marcus Evans, there's only one Marcus Evans, one Marcus Evans, there's only one Marcus Evans. Thank God.
Login to get fewer ads

3 years ago today a new era started to dawn at Town on 12:28 - Feb 29 with 1336 viewsRegencyBlue

3 years ago today a new era started to dawn at Town on 11:23 - Feb 29 by MattinLondon

I do wonder if Evans ever ponders why it didn’t work out for him in comparison to now? Whether he fully accepts how rubbish he was or if he genuinely believes that he was simply unlucky.

He shouldn’t have to ponder for long!

He didn’t know how to run a football club, he didn’t employ anyone who knew how to run a football club and once Plan A blew up spectacularly in his face there wasn’t a Plan B.

The lack of self awareness was frightening at times.
3 years ago today a new era started to dawn at Town on 13:06 - Feb 29 with 1189 viewsIllinoisblue

3 years ago today a new era started to dawn at Town on 11:23 - Feb 29 by MattinLondon

Would be genuinely interesting to hear from him, if he was going to be honest. Wonder how much money he actually lost by owning us.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

3 years ago today a new era started to dawn at Town on 13:37 - Feb 29 with 1084 viewsblueislander

3 years ago today a new era started to dawn at Town on 11:30 - Feb 29 by Keno

OY!!! stop being a pendant, I was getting all emotional and welled up typing that

Obviously if a get the call from Lily James, Emilia Clarke, Jenna Coleman or Mrs Maisel today I may not post again for a while
[Post edited 29 Feb 11:31]

If you do get a call from one of those ladies you should be ready to post again in 30 seconds.
3 years ago today a new era started to dawn at Town on 17:54 - Feb 29 with 891 viewsMattinLondon

3 years ago today a new era started to dawn at Town on 12:28 - Feb 29 by RegencyBlue

He shouldn’t have to ponder for long!

He didn’t know how to run a football club, he didn’t employ anyone who knew how to run a football club and once Plan A blew up spectacularly in his face there wasn’t a Plan B.

The lack of self awareness was frightening at times.

And yet a fair few fans defended him. It’s is only since the ‘new’ owners have proved how to run a club successfully that no one pipes up in his defence.
3 years ago today a new era started to dawn at Town on 18:02 - Feb 29 with 875 viewsTheBoyBlue

3 years ago today a new era started to dawn at Town on 17:54 - Feb 29 by MattinLondon

And yet a fair few fans defended him. It’s is only since the ‘new’ owners have proved how to run a club successfully that no one pipes up in his defence.

He was disastrous, but in his defence he didn't just sell us to the first random who offered money for the club, he seems to have made sure we were left in good hands.

I also don't think he was as bad as some owners, but I have no doubt that if he was still running things we'd either be in L2 or on the verge of it. Where we could've ended up is frightening to think about!

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024