Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best individual performance of the season so far?? 17:18 - Feb 27 with 1614 viewsWoolfenthen

probably shows what a team effort it has been as I'm struggling to think of one that stands out, they have all been outstanding
Best individual performance of the season so far?? on 17:24 - Feb 27 with 1576 viewsiamipswich

Not just because he's slightly flavour of the month atm but I remember watching Omari at Southampton and thinking that we'd be hard-pressed to see a better individual display than that all season.

Poll: Who will return first?

Best individual performance of the season so far?? on 17:39 - Feb 27 with 1518 viewsChorleyBoy

Wes with two goals and an assist against Rotherham and Omari with a goal and two assists (both once removed) versus Birmingham are the two that stand out for my fish memory. But you're right, a few defensive blunders aside the whole team plays so well together and the introduction of subs (even new players) to the team seems to always strengthen performances. KMcK is a bit of a genius in that respect.
Best individual performance of the season so far?? on 18:06 - Feb 27 with 1469 viewsjasondozzell

Morsy every game. I'm serious!
Best individual performance of the season so far?? on 19:50 - Feb 27 with 1302 viewsArnieM

Morsy every week. His level of play is so high and consistent every game, that people dont notice him, because they take him ( hus level of play) for granted .....But take him out of the team and we struggle to maintain our level. Morsys influence and 8/10 every week shouldn't be underestimated. My concern is who the hell replaces him when the time comes?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Best individual performance of the season so far?? on 20:31 - Feb 27 with 1224 viewsWicklowBlue

Morsy as others have said. Our Captain, beating heart, standard setting does the nasty things you need to do in midfield. Enables our play up the field, picking the ball up deep and spins. So good you tend to forget his influence on the game.
Best individual performance of the season so far?? on 20:38 - Feb 27 with 1200 viewsSwansea_Blue

Not being funny, but there won’t be many who beat Tuanzebe at the weekend. He didn’t put a foot wrong, but it wasn’t sexy stuff so it probably won’t be noticed as much as it should have been. It was a top drawer performance and certainly his best for us. Probably the best RB performance for us all season.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Best individual performance of the season so far?? on 20:51 - Feb 27 with 1158 viewspelles321

Agree, there have been some good ones.

Williams v Preston at home? Not just the goal, he was everywhere that day.
Harness cameo v Birmingham away?

Morsy and Hladky have a few nominations. Maybe Morsy’s best game was against Watford, and Hladky’s against Huddersfield?
Best individual performance of the season so far?? on 21:19 - Feb 27 with 1110 viewsacj

Kieffer Moore away at Preston comes to mind. Not just because he scored twice - the two halves of that game were night and day, and the difference he made in making the ball stick and allowing the rest of the team to advance up the pitch was huge.

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Best individual performance of the season so far?? on 22:57 - Feb 27 with 972 viewsGarv

Hutchinson at Soton and Luongo against Blackburn at home both spring to mind.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Best individual performance of the season so far?? on 07:53 - Feb 28 with 823 viewsHerbivore

Woolf at home to Leicester was absolutely immense. He covered so much of the pitch defensively to enable us to push forward for an equaliser and he largely kept some exceptional forwards very quiet. Absolute beast of a defensive performance.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Best individual performance of the season so far?? on 07:59 - Feb 28 with 806 viewsGlasgowBlue

Hladky away at Leicester.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Best individual performance of the season so far?? on 08:06 - Feb 28 with 783 viewsExiled2Surrey

Hladky v Sunderland first game of the season - set the tone for all that followed
Best individual performance of the season so far?? on 09:08 - Feb 28 with 702 viewsBlueBlood90

I know it's not the question that was asked but Sam Morsy has easily been our player of the year in my opinion. It'll probably be Leif Davis due to the number of assists from a defensive position but Morsy is so important and his consistency is incredible. Best captain since Matty Holland by some distsance.

Poll: How many points will we get from Coventry and Huddersfield?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024